FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Quick reply please!

<<

LiMoney

Veteran

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 am

Quick reply please!

I got my Pure S hippo, talent unbending, should I attempt to get tech 2+pod+fenzied or pod+ijutsu?
I have a feeling 3x fenzied tech 2 pod=ijutsu pod
Opinions please, btw I got 35 ultimate ruin gem so 7 premium.
Quitted

Designed by Luv2LeeT

Designed by MasterWill
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:35 am

Re: Quick reply please!

LiMoney wrote:I got my Pure S hippo, talent unbending, should I attempt to get tech 2+pod+fenzied or pod+ijutsu?
I have a feeling 3x fenzied tech 2 pod=ijutsu pod
Opinions please, btw I got 35 ultimate ruin gem so 7 premium.

Personally, I wouldn't do that.
I have what you are wanting now and if I didn't get Tech 2 as the talent, I wouldn't have chosen this.

It hits just once at the most inopportune times. It is extremely unreliable. Iaijutsu should be the way to go unless you already have Tech 2.

Besides, unless you are planning on making this Hippogon a mainstay in your team, it's not worth spending your runes on it. Hippogon is not an excellent monster and Unbending is already a worthy talent.

Short answer: No. Personally, I don't think that will be a good idea.
Last edited by Lexoph on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

Krister_o

Conqueror

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:35 am

Well first off congrats,

Secondly my pure S hippo has pod laijustsu and unbending and is a beast! Which I think is a good combo.

Thirdly well if you have a lot of silver and have good talents on your epics try, but there's a huge chance you won't get tech II with 7 premiume runes, and that would be a waste of silver if you didn't. I think laijutsu and pod unbending would be the cheapest and safest and Beastlyiest thing to do.
<<

lennbreanne

Beginner

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:16 am

Unbending pod iajutsu hippo is amazing :)
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Krister_o wrote:Well first off congrats,

Secondly my pure S hippo has pod laijustsu and unbending and is a beast! Which I think is a good combo.

Thirdly well if you have a lot of silver and have good talents on your epics try, but there's a huge chance you won't get tech II with 7 premiume runes, and that would be a waste of silver if you didn't. I think laijutsu and pod unbending would be the cheapest and safest and Beastlyiest thing to do.

Is that the same beast that didnt kill any monsters while my 1 flight killed 3 of 4? Lol. Personally I'd only want him if he had taunt so he could tank with the mirror moves, otherwise I think he's pretty useless.
<<

Krister_o

Conqueror

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Lord.Rex wrote:

Is that the same beast that didnt kill any monsters while my 1 flight killed 3 of 4? Lol. Personally I'd only want him if he had taunt so he could tank with the mirror moves, otherwise I think he's pretty useless.

Let me remind you, that I missed three times that round and I got paralysis effect once. Also what happened then next round ? Ummm? Hippo took out three monsters and my smiter took out the other ? And your flight ? How many? ..... I think Zero!??? xD but yes it's the same Hippo, but it is beast (when it doesn't miss)
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Krister_o wrote:
Lord.Rex wrote:

Let me remind you, that I missed three times that round and I got paralysis effect once. Also what happened then next round ? Ummm? Hippo took out three monsters and my smiter took out the other ? And your flight ? How many? ..... I think Zero!??? xD but yes it's the same Hippo, but it is beast (when it doesn't miss)

Excuses excuses. Point is I'm not a fan of him. He's a good tank but has a lot of flaws.
<<

Ryeballs

Veteran

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Isnt he stats wise better than Flight in every way? Isnt his only down side the fact that it is a total pain switching Talents?
<<

Krister_o

Conqueror

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Ryeballs wrote:Isnt he stats wise better than Flight in every way? Isnt his only down side the fact that it is a total pain switching Talents?

It's better by like one..... But they will soon come to their senses and get their haypi head out of their ass and make a legendary stronger then an epic, like all of us with hippos deserve something and not to be in the dump with a hippo that is barely better then a bird.
<<

LiMoney

Veteran

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Krister_o wrote:
Ryeballs wrote:Isnt he stats wise better than Flight in every way? Isnt his only down side the fact that it is a total pain switching Talents?

It's better by like one..... But they will soon come to their senses and get their haypi head out of their ass and make a legendary stronger then an epic, like all of us with hippos deserve something and not to be in the dump with a hippo that is barely better then a bird.

Bro they sped him up...
Now same speed as flight but I think hp should be at like 220
Or he wouldn't be much of a take.
Keister on a flight your double Ijustsu take it out one hit?
Quitted

Designed by Luv2LeeT

Designed by MasterWill
Next

Return to General Discussion