FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pegway vs Cygness

<<

TarTar

Marquis

Post Fri May 31, 2013 11:35 pm

Pegway vs Cygness

So I have a pure A rank Cygness and I use it for the sole purpose of stalling out my oppenents lead after setting up rain. Today I was playing dual duel and came across someone using a Pegway for the same job; needless to say, I got my ass handed to me because of Taunt... But my question is, who is the better? I thought that Cygness would be better since you can't find scrolls for it, but that might not be the case....
Over
<<

Cladun

Marquis

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:40 am

Re: Pegway vs Cygness

They cannont be compared, for they do different things. Oogway is a monster that is prettt much made to tank, resseruct, and taunt. It's high defences and health scream it to be so. And Cygness has higher offense with talents that compliment that. Oogway and Cygness occupy different niches. Im not saying Cygness cant be a tank or that Oogway cant be an offensive monster, but i am saying if you do it wouldnt be as effective.

Comparing Cygness and Oogway is not like comparing Neon and Rhor, monsters that are pretty similar in role- fast, electric, and strong. Only difference is that Rhor could be much more flexible in builds, adrenaline, force III, and magic force III.
<<

valence

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Lets not forget sniper + ambush combo for cygness , also pod + rain + water turret and many more massive dmg combos that are made for ladder mostly . But if u want pvp water , yes i think taunt makes very good combo with many monsters ( fenrir , neon/thor etc ) so stupid turtle is better for pvp if u ask me :>
<<

Tsurugi

Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:27 am

If ICE + WATER COMBO = GO WITH CYG
If Tanking Purposes or Successfully cast prayer go with PEWG
<<

YourMom

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:42 am

WTF i just killed a neon in one hit using cygness with rain,POD,and water torrent in pvp LOLOLOL. :lol:
<<

YourMom

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:44 am

Im definitely going with Cygness.

Return to General Discussion