FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Increased chances for legendaries after every orange egg!

<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:35 am

Re: Increased chances for legendaries after every orange egg!

Just imagine, Ryeballs - an ultra-legendary monster (shall we call it a heavenly entity?) that required 1 Hippogon level 50, a Gryphion level 50 and a Fenrir level 50. I probably wouldn't be able to get that ever.

I'm missing 2 Poe evolutions as well - Vegetaboe and Hydroe, if I remember correctly.
The life essences are certainly a bonus but they are definitely not enough to justify the extremely bad luck some of us have with this.
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

Luv2LeeT

Marquis

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:37 pm

:|
Lexoph wrote:Just imagine, Ryeballs - an ultra-legendary monster (shall we call it a heavenly entity?) that required 1 Hippogon level 50, a Gryphion level 50 and a Fenrir level 50. I probably wouldn't be able to get that ever.

I'm missing 2 Poe evolutions as well - Vegetaboe and Hydroe, if I remember correctly.
The life essences are certainly a bonus but they are definitely not enough to justify the extremely bad luck some of us have with this.

Especially since I have nothing to spend around 1k life essences on :\
PAL code: 11vr1 (one-one-vee-are-one)
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:58 am

It's nice to share, Luv2Leet! :P

I don't have enough life essences for a second Hippogon but I don't think I want another. The first one took long enough and I don't think a team of Hippogon would really be that formidable.
Before, I was hoping that Rage would be such an overpowered talent for Hippogon but now that I already created my skill set based on my monster's talent, I am hoping for the opposite. It would really be extremely painful to learn that I have to spend countless runes just to try and get Rage and then a lot of wisdom essences for a more suitable skill set to Rage.

Also, sorry for going off topic!

I still hope that this idea is implemented.
I really hope you guys understand the severity of the situation, as demonstrated by Luv2Leet. She needed 100 (exactly) eggs just to get a Fenrir. This is definitely unacceptable.
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:42 am

i'm more than one year late on this topic but i think it's pretty interesting to see the topic alive and the evolution since your experiences.
I'm only vip 1 and have economized enough gold coins for 4 opening in a row.
Unfortunately i didn't get a legendary, i was aiming for bahamut, and instead i got 2 common and 2 rare monsters all E or E- ranked...
It took me 3 months to be able to try to open those orange eggs and i think the result is quite deceiving as i had already all the monsters which hatched and with a better rank !
As they are legendary, i can understand it's not so easy to get them but obtaining gold coins is pretty hard for me and for non vip players and i think Haypi should at least give monster with a rank at least equal to C rather than low ranked E monsters that i will just sacrifice.
To sum up, 3 months, 196 gold coins, to just rise my benediction is a way too much.
Previous

Return to General Discussion