FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thor or Neon?

<<

TarTar

Marquis

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Thor or Neon?

I need an electric type for my team, I have both a Neon and Thor, but both are low grades. My question is which one should I get to A rank?
Over
<<

SnackCity

Marquis

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: Thor or Neon?

You shouldn't get them to A rank.. Go for S. Rhor Force-3 will kill Neon anyday if there was no miss, no crit, no paralysis. But if neon has accelerator, it will beat rhor. But other than that rhor is better. :) In my opinion.
<<

TarTar

Marquis

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:58 pm

I'm only VIP 3, have no coins left and won't buy anymore, so going for S rank isn't really an option. Plus I'm also trying to get a breeding pair of Cygness (The last opposite gender killed itself since it had ADAPT, goddamit I wanted it), and I need to get Chimp scrolls, so my silver is incredibly limited. I think right now I have only ~25-30K silver left, I blow through it too quickly when I breed.

Anyways about Force-III, is it easier to obtain than Adapt/ Accelerator on Neon? I already have an A rank Shreik with Accelerator so I'd like to avoid getting it on another monster.

Also who has better base stats?
Over
<<

SnackCity

Marquis

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:43 pm

You don't need gold to get to S rank.. It's always an option and a must. An epic that's not an S is an epic that's crippled. And I got Force-3 rather easier than adapt.
<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:34 am

SnackCity wrote:You don't need gold to get to S rank.. It's always an option and a must. An epic that's not an S is an epic that's crippled. And I got Force-3 rather easier than adapt.

Especially for Thor , it's great for it's speed.

If you get a A, a S felicity and S flicker are faster than he is,

If you have a boopie or turtle, I'm not too worried if they are A.
Since they r mostly used against disadvantageous types
<<

Chezzire

Baron

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:57 am

I like Rhor for its speed :D they're both squishy anyway, so first hit makes a big difference imo ~ and it has lots of useful talents too. Actually both Neon and Thor have a diverse set of talents that can be utilized in different occasions. I like both really but since you said you want to prioritize between the two, maybe you should go for Rhor :)
<<

Outtas

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:33 pm

I prefer neo for its talents. You have invalidate for pesky PoD users, stuck for PvP uses, adapt for pure damage (still seems to add roughly 30% damage to attacks and doesn't have drawbacks of lowered defence of MF3 and F3 Thor users) and accelerator is my favourite as anything that can't kill you in a hit you'll win against (obviously not including stone monsters here). But at the end of the day they're pretty equal with both having their advantages so just pick whichever you like the look of best or have easier access to.

Also I found adapt a nightmare to get but accelerator seems to be very common - out of 12 breedings I got accelerator 7 times and while using 11 runes to get adapt I got accelerator 5 times.
<<

AcheTH

Baron

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Who cares about Thor or Neo. I want this guy ^^

<<

TarTar

Marquis

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:37 am

SnackCity wrote:You don't need gold to get to S rank.. It's always an option and a must. An epic that's not an S is an epic that's crippled. And I got Force-3 rather easier than adapt.

I'm dirt poor in silver, I only have Team Mode as an opportunity for silver. The difference between A and S rank is only 2/3 points and I am not a major PvPer so I'm trying to save all the silver I can.

Anyways so now the general opinion is swaying towards Thor, but my final question is; who has better stats? Namely Speed and Attack. I'm 95% going to get Rhor now, thanks!

@Ache, its looks weird xD I like Rhor and Neon's design much better xD

Also, right now I am saving up silver, I have about 60K right now. I figure I should save up to ~350K before breeding for Rhor (I have a A rank Lupas so I need to get a baby one of those too). Should I save more? I don't really use blessing either....
Over
<<

crymtyme

Marquis

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 pm

TarTar wrote:

I'm dirt poor in silver, I only have Team Mode as an opportunity for silver. The difference between A and S rank is only 2/3 points and I am not a major PvPer so I'm trying to save all the silver I can.

Anyways so now the general opinion is swaying towards Thor, but my final question is; who has better stats? Namely Speed and Attack. I'm 95% going to get Rhor now, thanks!

@Ache, its looks weird xD I like Rhor and Neon's design much better xD

Also, right now I am saving up silver, I have about 60K right now. I figure I should save up to ~350K before breeding for Rhor (I have a A rank Lupas so I need to get a baby one of those too). Should I save more? I don't really use blessing either....

That's why you easily get broke you need to bless your monster starting at rank C and if your blessing is not full breed lower rank example rank D epic monster just for sacrificing.. That's what I do most of the time so when my blessing is full I'm going to breed again the monsters that I wanted to breed..
And I'm gonna do the same process again.
crymtyme

haYPi monster rocks
Next

Return to General Discussion