FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thor or Neon?

<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Re: Thor or Neon?

crymtyme wrote:That's why you easily get broke you need to bless your monster starting at rank C and if your blessing is not full breed lower rank example rank D epic monster just for sacrificing.. That's what I do most of the time so when my blessing is full I'm going to breed again the monsters that I wanted to breed..
And I'm gonna do the same process again.

No offence but this is exactly what I don't recommend.
You should NOT start using bless at C rank. Unless you have an unlimited monsters to sacrifice this just would not work...at all.
Acquiring the silver for the higher grade breeding will take less time than acquiring the cards to capture the monsters for blessing and trying to capture those (assuming you have no seal cards starting off, which that majority won't have too many off) - from my own experience. Trying to capture monsters is also a pain. It should be noted that not every has enough seal cards to spend on blessing and trying to capture the epic monsters in the caves.
Breeding at the lower levels costs 9000-24000, it isn't that much considering breeding has a 10 hour cooldown and doing 2 team modes of Sealed Space (or even just Canyon) will get you more than what is needed for the 9000 breeding. Doing 3 should cover the next stage (13000) and doing 4/5 will cover the 24000.
Also, you can not just wait for your gauge to fill up since you should be doing it at least once a day for the reward. The EXP card you get from breeding every day is excellent (especially the fourth one).
My advice is to keep breeding without sacrifice until you get 2 monsters of different genders with A- stats, which will, then, require 58000 to breed.
You should start sacrificing, then. However, if you have a lot of monsters to spare, you can start sacrificing at B or B+ or so.

Also, you might be losing money because you are using the 4 hour trainings. DON'T use those if you are focusing on breeding at the moment. Just strive to use the 10 minutes one since you will not lose any silver and if you do manage to get a number of them finished during the 4 hours, then, you'll get almost the same EXP. This is one of the reasons why most people can't breed or synthesize. The training costs is too much since to train all your monsters for the 4 hours, they will need to do 2 team modes.

Try and do save up but start breeding now. It won't hurt starting now. You don't have to save up since you'll start with a breeding cost of 9000 anyway.
Good luck!
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

RedLacket

Marquis

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm

crymtyme wrote:
TarTar wrote:
SnackCity wrote:You don't need gold to get to S rank.. It's always an option and a must. An epic that's not an S is an epic that's crippled. And I got Force-3 rather easier than adapt.

I'm dirt poor in silver, I only have Team Mode as an opportunity for silver. The difference between A and S rank is only 2/3 points and I am not a major PvPer so I'm trying to save all the silver I can.

Anyways so now the general opinion is swaying towards Thor, but my final question is; who has better stats? Namely Speed and Attack. I'm 95% going to get Rhor now, thanks!

@Ache, its looks weird xD I like Rhor and Neon's design much better xD

Also, right now I am saving up silver, I have about 60K right now. I figure I should save up to ~350K before breeding for Rhor (I have a A rank Lupas so I need to get a baby one of those too). Should I save more? I don't really use blessing either....

That's why you easily get broke you need to bless your monster starting at rank C and if your blessing is not full breed lower rank example rank D epic monster just for sacrificing.. That's what I do most of the time so when my blessing is full I'm going to breed again the monsters that I wanted to breed..
And I'm gonna do the same process again.

Since yesterday i got my Rhor grade A with some A+ and force-lll i do really suggest it , well it is still lvl 35 since i got it just yesterday but it seems to be a comb of a nice defence and great attacks followed with an EPIC speed , now the reality is neon have better stats , but that means nothing since if u have rhor with thunderblast and M-force_lll it will gain like +30 points on matk and -10 m-def but the trick is to give him a warrior headpiece so the mdef get back to normal and u only gain adventages without any stats lose !
*One Piece <3! *
<<

superfly88_713

Conqueror

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Everytime I start breeding a new S , I sink about 300k by the time Ike done. Lol
<<

YourMom

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:50 am

OMG i just 4x combo 4 legendary monsters fenrir, ceberus, minotaur,and hippogon using a neon with rain, pod, and super thunderstorm +4 LOLOL :lol: So im still confused because thor is also strong so wat should i choose lol im still working on my thor S i hope it will not be disappointing LOLZ :lol:
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:31 pm

Hi

if you're not planning to get an S rank monster, cause you don't care about 2 or 3 points difference, you can just pick one or another cause they will have a 2 or 3 points differences in stat too ...
Breeding to S is the key of this game if you plan to go all the way to the end
if not you will use items, advanced skill, money essence maybe and lot of time to realize even a 1 point difference can help you live through.
But once you will realize that, you will have to breed again, train again, find skills and upgrade your monster to go further in the game.

As for between Neon and Rhor, like everyone said, they both have their up and down depending who they are facing. there is no perfect monster, it's all about strategy and sometime a bit of luck.
Rhor is quite useful in pvp with a taunt pew (it's a classic combo) but it's a glass canon as it as very low def and can be one hit. i sometimes prefer adrenaline with pod.
Neon has less speed and attack but has better defense and adaptability is great talent with pod.

At some point you will also hesitate with gryphion too. It's like a better Rhor, great speed and attack but low defense...

To sum up do chose whichever monster but breed it until S!
Previous

Return to General Discussion