FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Smiter not learning 'Razor Leaves'

<<

Surreal

Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:59 am

Smiter not learning 'Razor Leaves'

This might probably have been posted and resolved but I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on this issue.

My smiter that levelled to 40 didn't learn razor leaves because I taught it another skill over its first skill slot (not knowing he wouldn't learn razor leaves).

Did the developers design it to be as such or should this be raised as a problem/bug? (if this hasn't already been looked at)

Please do advise, thank you.
<<

junicobakura

Marquis

Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 am

Re: Smiter not learning 'Razor Leaves'

Surreal wrote:This might probably have been posted and resolved but I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on this issue.

My smiter that levelled to 40 didn't learn razor leaves because I taught it another skill over its first skill slot (not knowing he wouldn't learn razor leaves).

Did the developers design it to be as such or should this be raised as a problem/bug? (if this hasn't already been looked at)

At first , it was a Bug , but none of the programmers can fix it so they just left it that way.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 am

Surreal wrote:This might probably have been posted and resolved but I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on this issue.

Razor Leaves can be learned on the 1st slot when your Smite reaches lv 40. However if you've overwrote your 1st skill slot with other skill, you won't be able to learn Razor Leaves automatically on that slot. You can learn Skill Book-Razor Leaves instead and overwrite the slot.
<<

Splash

Citizen

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:45 pm

LISTEN TO THE SUPPORT AND GO BUY URSELF A LITTLE PUPPY TO CELEBRATE, BROOOO.
<<

Surreal

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Yes support9, that much I know. I levelled Smiter to 40 in order to get a physical grass attack, not knowing that teaching it vine whip on the first slot would make me lose the ability to learn razor leaves.

If I was able to obtain a razor leaves book and teach it to my Smiter, I wouldn't even have posted this.

There has to be some sort of compensation seeing as this is a bug that hasn't been fixed.
<<

carlosdanger

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Does this only happen with smiter due to bug? Or should I not teach anyon till they are levelled?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:01 pm

This isn't a bug. Manually learned skills simply go primar to natural learned skills. It's the same for every monster.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

carlosdanger

Post Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:26 am

Thanks for clearing that up!

Return to General Discussion