FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

<<

Volcania

Newbie

Posts: 6

Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:44 am

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

Could a member of the support team please answer to my question? Thank you!
<<

AndrewBrown

Newbie

Posts: 25

Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

I joined through a referral code and was placed on server 7. I would love the opportunity to move to a newer server and compete with people who started around the same time as me, even at the expense of losing my pals.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Posts: 1733

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:03 am

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

AndrewBrown wrote:I joined through a referral code and was placed on server 7. I would love the opportunity to move to a newer server and compete with people who started around the same time as me, even at the expense of losing my pals.


Can't switch servers right now, unless you start a new account that is.
Image
<<

Koenaj

User avatar

Elite

Posts: 3939

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

Then just start a new account.
Main Screen (With the Links to Bag, Training, Breeding, PvP etc) > Yellow figure in the bottom right > New Account > Ok > Start.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!



Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Image
<<

AndrewBrown

Newbie

Posts: 25

Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

Koenaj wrote:Then just start a new account.
Main Screen (With the Links to Bag, Training, Breeding, PvP etc) > Yellow figure in the bottom right > New Account > Ok > Start.


Good point! I think I'll just use a more difficult server as motivation to work harder :)
<<

Volcania

Newbie

Posts: 6

Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

Server 45 has started. Use this PAL Code to get some help and Gifts. :-)
PAL-Code: 1QEL8
<<

BlackCRO

User avatar

Citizen

Posts: 83

Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Location: Croatia

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:16 am

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

Hi all,

There is pettion for mearging servers that are allmost inactive, please take some of your time and take a look. Thank you all!

viewtopic.php?f=642&t=21409
Image
<<

whistlekayz

Newbie

Posts: 14

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

I for one speak on be half of s1 and i think merging s1 with another server would be a horrible idea. It's already way over crowded. But as far as other server merging it will happen. But haypi will wait till they need to. One reason for that is. Once they merged HD after not even weeks HD dropped off the map and no one would play. Because once you merge with that many ppl on one server. There is no suck thing as compation just how's the richest and a lot of ppl stop paying and playin. Then hapyi makes no more money
<<

xxInsaniacxx

User avatar

Marquis

Posts: 580

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:09 am

Location: Somewhere among the stars.

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

whistlekayz wrote:I for one speak on be half of s1 and i think merging s1 with another server would be a horrible idea. It's already way over crowded. But as far as other server merging it will happen. But haypi will wait till they need to. One reason for that is. Once they merged HD after not even weeks HD dropped off the map and no one would play. Because once you merge with that many ppl on one server. There is no suck thing as compation just how's the richest and a lot of ppl stop paying and playin. Then hapyi makes no more money



S1 is already the size of 4 new servers combines O.O No need to add to that, plssss
Designed by MasterWill
Image

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Posts: 982

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Post Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

A pvp and team merge would be awesome, that was easily done on hd without actually merging servers.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.