FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Re: Newest server on Haypi Monster嗨皮精灵新区

crymtyme wrote:Just a suggestion instead of having new servers ..
I think it's better to merge some of the servers coz there's a lot of inactive players or lets say there's a lot of registered users or players that are no longer playing this game... For example in our server server 8 there is like 80-100 players playing and it's a fact...

Agree

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Suicide91

Post Fri May 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Well if merge the server the new people that come gonna get no cance at lvl with higher player....
<<

LiMoney

Veteran

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Suicide91 wrote:Well if merge the server the new people that come gonna get no cance at lvl with higher player....

Exactly so work harder...there is competition with higher level players already in every server. Not gonna make a difference if they merge servers, newer servers just gotta face the facts that they aren't as experienced and work harder. I just want to see more people playing.
Quitted

Designed by Luv2LeeT

Designed by MasterWill
<<

Luv2LeeT

Marquis

Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Or.... if you want to merge servers, merge the older servers together and still make new sever for new members to join.

I think we can all agree that most of the older server players have all reached the same plateau. Maxed monsters and player levels. :P
PAL code: 11vr1 (one-one-vee-are-one)
<<

judiin

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Luv2LeeT wrote:Or.... if you want to merge servers, merge the older servers together and still make new sever for new members to join.

I think we can all agree that most of the older server players have all reached the same plateau. Maxed monsters and player levels. :P

Better create 2 server. 1 for pvp only and 1 for hunt and team mode. So if you want pvp just changed it to server pvp.
<<

hatuanh

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 am

When will the new server come?
<<

SuperScep

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 am

i think that if possible to take away the option of freely choosing which server to go to that some new players are put on the older servers im on server 7 and its pretty dead the only people still on it who talk are level 19 and above please bring some young blood in the older servers and im sure it just not server 7 but just about all of the older servers
<<

Volcania

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Hey Haypi team,

are you planning to release a new server soon? Would be amazing after the release of 1.4.1 to restart the game on a totally new server. Maybe in combination with a opening event?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Volcania wrote:Hey Haypi team,

are you planning to release a new server soon? Would be amazing after the release of 1.4.1 to restart the game on a totally new server. Maybe in combination with a opening event?

I remember reading somewhere that they usually open new Servers together with new updates, so keep your head up for V1.5 :)!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Volcania

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Koenaj wrote:
Volcania wrote:Hey Haypi team,

I remember reading somewhere that they usually open new Servers together with new updates, so keep your head up for V1.5 :)!

I was hoping for 1.4.1 though. :-) We'll see how many new players will join in. This game is so amazing! Loving it...
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion