FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Having problems receiving a purchased coin package?

<<

MrLeoxcol

Post Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:21 pm

金币在哪里?。。Re: Having problems receiving a purchased coin packa

金币在哪里?充值le。。请处理。。拿不到
<<

GoldChaoz

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:05 am

Re: Having problems receiving a purchased coin package?

I made a purchase, and I originally had 28 dollars on my account, and I bought 19.99$ coin package on my iPhone, and it says, Purchase failed or canceled. Then I went to iTunes Store, and it deducted my money! I didn't recieve the coins, then I contacted haypi, have them my confirmation receipt, and they said its the wrong one. Can someone guide me step to step process on how to get my coins back? Please. Thanks.
PS: I purchased 5 dollar coin pack on my iPad and it worked perfectly. I don't know what's going on.
Haypi
•Dragon: S35: Abyss101 AND HYPNOSYS
- S101: Aeowyn
~Monster: S50: Equality2
~~~~~~~~~~~
Been a haypi veteran for 2 years now ;)
<<

ezreal666

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Dear support team I am very happy playing this game.. This game me good experience on ripping me off my wallets for chipmunk nothing.. I sent report to apple store about you guys for scamming us our money.. When there is purchase we are to receive the the product.. But situation here is quite different it's like I am giving the money and you stupid people taking it and give no gold.. You said to mail the receipt I did intact I send it twice to different support fairy in turn I got no reply back.. If this continues people are gonna sue you .. Good bye suckers
<<

moberg89

Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:57 pm

I have try to buy gold coins 4times to day and have done the pay but not get any hope my gold coins be on my profile before monday if the game not want to say godbye to a player the have use 8000gold coins the last 10 days
Legends!!! Angelo Devil Behemoth fenrir cerberus Hydra levi Setanic
<<

wildknight

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:50 am

I post better here again so manny "i have not get coins threads..." I have payed on 8 march at 10 in the morning eu time for 270coins and not get it!
I have reported this ingame per email and here in forum and no answer to missing gold but when ask support to help me with accountinformations then i have next day a answer

Im very angry no helping about this problem
and my payreport email what i get when i payed is now deleted becouse emails save not so long but have allready send to haypimonster@support.com
<<

wildknight

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Juhu gm have answer me and will look into my asap to fix it i hope so thx for answer me
<<

wildknight

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:12 pm

Vielen Dank.
Sie haben bei HAYPI CO., LIMITED auf Google Play eingekauft.

Bestellnummer: ********************.****************
Bestelldatum: 08.03.2014 10:28:30 MEZ
HAYPI CO., LIMITED
Artikel Preis
Box of Haypi-Coins (Haypi Monster) 15,00 €

Pls check it i have now post here, have send email, have post in other threads...
<<

wildknight

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 am

bumb not fixed!
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:07 am

wildknight wrote:bumb not fixed!

wildknight wrote:I post better here again so manny "i have not get coins threads..." I have payed on 8 march at 10 in the morning eu time for 270coins and not get it!
I have reported this ingame per email and here in forum and no answer to missing gold but when ask support to help me with accountinformations then i have next day a answer

Im very angry no helping about this problem
and my payreport email what i get when i payed is now deleted becouse emails save not so long but have allready send to haypimonster@support.com

Hi wildknight,

I've answered your other post here: viewtopic.php?f=643&t=23282#p224628
For the protection of your privacy, we've removed your order details on this forum. Hope you can understand.

In the meantime, the official customer support email of Haypi Monster is monstersupport@haypi.com NOT "haypimonster@support.com" as you mentioned in your other post.

We've already attended to your case, the coin issue will be figured out soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:30 am

moberg89 wrote:I have try to buy gold coins 4times to day and have done the pay but not get any hope my gold coins be on my profile before monday if the game not want to say godbye to a player the have use 8000gold coins the last 10 days

Hi moberg89,

Could you please follow the instruction posted on this thread and contact monstersupport@haypi.com? We'll check and get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion