pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:59 am

How does flush work? And A breeding question

I don't think my flush is working.

It doesn't clear debuff

My Poe has it, but he still got poisoned

My second question,

If I breed a pure B+ to a pure A- Ricky, with blessing.

Will I get a A or a A- product? Thanks for your time,

Also, I really need some advice, I'm breeding a rocky, is there a big difference between grade A+ and A? I will use rocky as a counterpart for Thor, or just a tank against flight,etc. ( money is tight...so just debating myself if I souldnstop at A)
Last edited by pizymisa on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

tmiller_151

Citizen

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:40 am

Re: How does flush work? And A breeding question

If u breed them and bless them you will get an A overall monster.
<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 am

tmiller_151 wrote:If u breed them and bless them you will get an A overall monster.

I see, thank you, I guess I have a major decision to make
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 am

If you breed a B and an A without blessing, you'll get at least the lower ranked monster's ranks, usually higher. So a B and an A will get you at least a B, usually though, you'll get it to B+ or so.
With blessing, you'll get at least the higher ranked monster's rank. So a B and an A will give you at least an with blessing.
Blessing may make your monster rise to a higher rank, though, such as B+ and A possibly getting you to A+ or even S.
Note that if you breed 2 pure (all stats) S monsters, without blessing, you will not get pure S monsters, you will get one or more A+ stats.

I'm not getting the 'buff/debuff' part of the game. I don't know if that's pertaining to status ailments or just ATT increase/decrease, etc.
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:36 am

Lexoph wrote:If you breed a B and an A without blessing, you'll get at least the lower ranked monster's ranks, usually higher. So a B and an A will get you at least a B, usually though, you'll get it to B+ or so.
With blessing, you'll get at least the higher ranked monster's rank. So a B and an A will give you at least an with blessing.
Blessing may make your monster rise to a higher rank, though, such as B+ and A possibly getting you to A+ or even S.
Note that if you breed 2 pure (all stats) S monsters, without blessing, you will not get pure S monsters, you will get one or more A+ stats.

I'm not getting the 'buff/debuff' part of the game. I don't know if that's pertaining to status ailments or just ATT increase/decrease, etc.

I feel "flush" has a bug, it's not doing anything that helps me with the battle
<<

Marionette

Baron

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Flush isn't bugged. It only applies whenever Psychoe comes out to the arena. So basically it's a one time use (as long as you don't switch). Flush is like Intimidate which doesn't work every turn.
<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Marionette wrote:Flush isn't bugged. It only applies whenever Psychoe comes out to the arena. So basically it's a one time use (as long as you don't switch). Flush is like Intimidate which doesn't work every turn.

I see! It's to very useful =_= sigh
<<

vorakarn

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:48 am

Lexoph wrote:If you breed a B and an A without blessing, you'll get at least the lower ranked monster's ranks, usually higher. So a B and an A will get you at least a B, usually though, you'll get it to B+ or so.
[Col]Note that if you breed 2 pure (all stats) S monsters, without blessing, you will not get pure S monsters, you will get one or more A+ stats.

So how can we get pure S, my first S monster got 2 A+ stat. I breed from A+ and A+ [both are not pure A+] with blessing. I did not try to breed one of those with my S.

Better I get pure S or S rank with some A stat is ok

Return to General Discussion