FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This guy has some issues

<<

GamerNz

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:55 am

This guy has some issues

Last edited by GamerNz on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAYPIMONSTER
GamerNz S16
Level19
GamerNz2 S16
Level11
GamerNz3 S19
Level9
<<

Marionette

Baron

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:24 am

Re: This guy has some issues

GamerNz wrote:Image

Are you trying to show an image from your gmail? The link in your post redirects us to gmail log in page. How about uploading the photo to an image hosting site like tinypic.com or something?
<<

GamerNz

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:00 am

Marionette wrote:
GamerNz wrote:Image

Are you trying to show an image from your gmail? The link in your post redirects us to gmail log in page. How about uploading the photo to an image hosting site like tinypic.com or something?

Oh sorry didn't know that here I fixed it
HAYPIMONSTER
GamerNz S16
Level19
GamerNz2 S16
Level11
GamerNz3 S19
Level9
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:13 am

You shouldn't be posting chat like this on the forums. You'll get in trouble (I did. Lol.) If there's an issue, you should send it to support and they'll do something about it (and lately, they're doing an OK job being quick responders).

monstersupport@haypi.com
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

GamerNz

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:17 am

DeNira wrote:You shouldn't be posting chat like this on the forums. You'll get in trouble (I did. Lol.) If there's an issue, you should send it to support and they'll do something about it (and lately, they're doing an OK job being quick responders).

monstersupport@haypi.com
well this happen in my server's everyday ...
HAYPIMONSTER
GamerNz S16
Level19
GamerNz2 S16
Level11
GamerNz3 S19
Level9
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:16 am

we had a guy on Hd that would just harrass anyone, that responded. Especially females, after he was reported directly to support with SS of chat, about 3-4 times is all it took and HE play no more HAYPI

Signature design by Stavey
<<

GamerNz

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 am

Bullhead81 wrote:we had a guy on Hd that would just harrass anyone, that responded. Especially females, after he was reported directly to support with SS of chat, about 3-4 times is all it took and HE play no more HAYPI

Yes that's good but what happens when half the server acts this way ....
HAYPIMONSTER
GamerNz S16
Level19
GamerNz2 S16
Level11
GamerNz3 S19
Level9
<<

Muskrat

Baron

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:03 pm

I'm on NZ's server also and it's a major issue. I just ignore it.... Or try to, but when I actually need to use the world chat it's totally lost in all their spam.... Usually obscene as well. There's at least half a dozen regulars and many more that join them from time to time. I would like to see this issue addressed.... Especially since my 10 yr old daughter plays this game with me. I'd prefer her not talking with the worlds next future Jeffery Dahmer.
Muskrat - Server 16
~<1926 Bulova Conqueror>~
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:49 am

ive pretty much dealt with this kind of issue ever since i started, until an expert is implemented, which i hope is next update, theres nothing we can do but report to haypi. im sure their inbox is cramped with enough messages like this already. why else is my server so active on expert threads? we really need one too. people have msged me asking me to try to stop the verbal vulgarity but again experts are all we can hope for for now. ive sent many mails to support asking for an expert along with lord rex. dont think youre the only one vying for an expert as well.

p,s, only reason experts arent implemented, as i am told, is because the 10 gold daily payment isnt implemented yet either
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

Return to General Discussion