FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

April 18, 2013 - Promotion

<<

Kaloth

Citizen

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Skill List - Updated Feb. 12, 2013

Hey DeNira,

I updated a few skills on here that I knew. I also added another column which you could add to your spreadsheet if you want to take the time. It will tell new players which skill chest they can find a specific skill they are looking for.
Attachments
HM Excel Sheet ___ Final.xlsx
(61.4 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
Server 3
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Perhaps 15/15 PP of Trample was ironic as an example for wrong information? i have this Skill in my Bag too and keep tellin ppl idiots that is a good example for other new Members that will read your post. I was manlike and apologized
to you and Denira.
If you think you are the only one who helps here in forums or ingame
Then open up your eyes and dont be naive and proud for Nothing.
We all are helping each other and i wont talk anymore with you
about this topic cause i want to help and not fight.
If you wanna tell me sth than tell me through private message and
Let this thread be a Hel thread and not a war thread, thank you.
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:02 am

Boulder has 90 power and 95% hit, but not sure about it's pp yet. Also, the ghost skill ambush says "attack in the darkness with a critical hit" or something like that. Anyone know if that means anything? Because I know it doesn't get a bulls eye every time or anything.
<<

Ben1000

Marquis

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:13 am

DeNiRa,

i'm very much admire and appreciate your work, i upload the one i use for playing , may be u could use some information. and i like to suggest adding lv1 stat in attribute page, since lv1 is accquire through both synthesis and breeding.
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:28 am

Ben1000 wrote:DeNiRa,

i'm very much admire and appreciate your work, i upload the one i use for playing , may be u could use some information. and i like to suggest adding lv1 stat in attribute page, since lv1 is accquire through both synthesis and breeding.

Thanks for the suggestion, but the problem with that is that'd require every single one of my breedings because catching them would most likely be over level 1 and I don't have any extra accounts. Plus, when I started that list, I was level 20. I could catch things and they'd automatically be level 20 and I'd just add that information to the list. 20 is fairly simple- it's about 1 1/2 hour on my level with 10 minute training per monster, or about one sealed space mode with exp boost and a dumbbell.

Plus, most differences can't be seen without a bit of progress. Therefore, I'll just have to use 20 for now. Maybe if I get another iphone or something. But thanks, both for the suggestion and the appreciation. :)
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Ben1000

Marquis

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 am

i forgot to ask this Q!

say i have got a monster through synthesis or breeding which is lv 1 and i teach him a skill from beginner book chest eg, Burn. will that skill lv up as my monster lv increase or will it stay just as that?
Server21
If u like my works donate Itune gift card to omegaime@gmail.com
<<

Marionette

Baron

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:42 am

Ben1000 wrote:i forgot to ask this Q!

say i have got a monster through synthesis or breeding which is lv 1 and i teach him a skill from beginner book chest eg, Burn. will that skill lv up as my monster lv increase or will it stay just as that?

If you teach a monster a skill book, it will be there permanently unless you teach it something new. My Smiter for example, he's supposed to learn Razor Leaf at lv.40 in the first slot but I taught him Smack to get rid of Rampage when it was still young. It got to lv.40 and Smack wasn't replaced by RL.
<<

Ben1000

Marquis

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:53 am

i know if i replace a skill it take place forever , what i want to know it the skill i replace gonna lv up, for eg, i taught burn to monster, does it going to lv up into PyroBlast ??? if it not those Book Chest are useless. Haypi should make it possible to lv up.
Server21
If u like my works donate Itune gift card to omegaime@gmail.com
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:58 am

Skills don't level up, they're replaced by better skills as a monster levels up. In my opinion the beginner books are just to use as fillers so you don't run out of pp by wasting your better attacks when your enemy only has a little hp left.
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:38 am

Kaloth wrote:Hey DeNira,

I updated a few skills on here that I knew. I also added another column which you could add to your spreadsheet if you want to take the time. It will tell new players which skill chest they can find a specific skill they are looking for.

Is it not a universal thing that all things on vet are intermediate, all things on expert are advanced, and all things that really aren't on either are beginner?
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion