Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Seal cards and breeding

This was started as an answer to another thread but I thought it deserved its own thread to help those who need it. Any observations to make this more useful are welcome.

The thing about seal cards...
At 1st it seems like you can't keep enough. There's always always a new monster to catch. But then you finally get to sealed space, its been a long journey and you've been hunting and catching all these monsters like the tasks ask you to. And then you run out of new monsters to catch. You've been hoarding these seal cards, they're so handy and you need them. Now you have over 50 of them and you're on your second slot in your box to store them.
At this point you need to be VIP 4. If you don't plan on spending real money (it's about $100 U.S. to reach VIP 4) just start selling your cards off. You'll only need them to catch monsters that fulfill scroll obligations. At VIP 4 you can bless your monsters breeding and get the slightest of boosts to your new monster, but to fill up your blessing to 100% (which you need to bless your breeding) you need to catch or breed monsters to sacrifice.

Without a blessing boost if you breed 2 Cs you should get a C+. With a boost you should get a B-
This has been my experience. If you have differing opinions I'd love to hear them.