FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Operating system differences

<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Operating system differences

So my first couple days I spent on Monster I hadn't updated my iPhone operating system for quite awhile. I was running some version of 5.#.#. Under this version I was unable to command the first attack of each battle but chat worked perfectly--it did not lag the game or cause any sort of crashes. Now that I updated software to 6.0.1 (most recent operating system) I can command the first hit but I have wayyyy more game crashes and chat is super laggy and rough to use. I'm not sure how or why this happens but thought support might be interested in the difference :D
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

Spellslord

Baron

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:37 am

Re: Operating system differences

The_MuKu wrote:So my first couple days I spent on Monster I hadn't updated my iPhone operating system for quite awhile. I was running some version of 5.#.#. Under this version I was unable to command the first attack of each battle but chat worked perfectly--it did not lag the game or cause any sort of crashes. Now that I updated software to 6.0.1 (most recent operating system) I can command the first hit but I have wayyyy more game crashes and chat is super laggy and rough to use. I'm not sure how or why this happens but thought support might be interested in the difference :D
I believe that has been fixed in upcoming update.
Server 103-Spellslord-Active

Return to General Discussion