FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hatchery?

<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Hatchery?

So I finally hit level 15 and unlocked the hatchery. I was all excited to start getting some higher "grade" monsters but I haven't been able to figure out the hatchery and the in game instructions are pretty slim. Can somebody explain how it works? Do the two monsters have to be the SAME monster or just the SAME element (grass, water, fire, etc.). You then need one male and one female? AND you need to sacrifice some of your current monsters? That seems like an awful lot of monsters to spend when you only get like 2 new seal cards a day.
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Hatchery?

The_MuKu wrote:So I finally hit level 15 and unlocked the hatchery. I was all excited to start getting some higher "grade" monsters but I haven't been able to figure out the hatchery and the in game instructions are pretty slim. Can somebody explain how it works? Do the two monsters have to be the SAME monster or just the SAME element (grass, water, fire, etc.). You then need one male and one female? AND you need to sacrifice some of your current monsters? That seems like an awful lot of monsters to spend when you only get like 2 new seal cards a day.

This is another area of the game where ppl that bought a lot of coins have the advantage.
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Caught 2 level 15 common monsters (the psychic bird, idk the name) both male and female and made them mate. It cost 9000 money, no potions/sacrifices. They were both rank E I believe and the monster that came out was rank C-

So it seems that at least on the first one you can increase rank a decent amount, but the 9000 money will be a burden for many players to cough up.

There is also a 16 hour cooldown time in between matings
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Falaron wrote:This is another area of the game where ppl that bought a lot of coins have the advantage.

Please don't post your bitter nothingness on my posts. You're completely off base. People haven't spent tons on coins for this. You can't even purchase seal cards except the 100% ones which nobody has bought that I have talked to. Take your hateful haypi spirit and leave the game if you hate the company so much.

So Nick--they had to be the exact same monster? So there's no hope of getting higher grade of intro dragon and very very unlikely to get higher grade of some of the scroll monsters. Hmm....I think this part of the game needs some sort of revamp.
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Keep it civil guys

To be honest this game allows you to do more without coins than other Haypi games. Although I love the features from VIP and for the fact it lasts forever
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Agreed, for $2 you can get an extra monster slot, permanently. I wish that VIP players didn't have to wait in chat tho, or if they did it would only be for half the time that normal players wait.

And muku I didn't check to see if you can mate an evolved and non-evolved monster. My guess is you won't be able to tho :/
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:39 pm

I just breeded an Armordillo (E+, male) and Armon (D, female) and got an Armon (C-, female).
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Liking the hatchery so far. I think there's a pattern to the gender you get. So far, this is how I've breeded my pretty little bird and my results.

This is what each variable means = ([Grade][Gender of Male/Female])

D[F] + D[M] = C-[F]

D[F] + D[M] = C-[M]

C-[F] + C-[M] = C+[F]

C-[F] + C-[M] = C+[M]

C+[F] + C+[M] = B-[F]

I'm thinking I should've done C- with a D, or C+ with a C- and maybe I would've gotten something higher. Maybe putting a C+ with my B- will make a B? Then maybe if I put B with B-, it'd make a B+ or an A-? I'll test it out when I finish cool down. Or maybe someone else can? <3 But it seems you guys have better luck than I do. Please note that I have not used any blessing.

Overall, as you can see though, I've always had partners for each other in the same grade. If this pattern is set in, maybe I could work like this:

D[M] + D[F] = E-[F]

D[M] + E-[F] = E[M]

E[M] + E-[F] = E+[F]

E[M] + E+[F] = C-[M]

And so on and so forth.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Surprisingly enough that above explanation actually helped me grasp the entire hatchery thing even tho i have not even unlocked it yet haha...

Thank You ;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:11 pm

The_MuKu wrote:
Falaron wrote:This is another area of the game where ppl that bought a lot of coins have the advantage.

Please don't post your bitter nothingness on my posts. You're completely off base. People haven't spent tons on coins for this. You can't even purchase seal cards except the 100% ones which nobody has bought that I have talked to. Take your hateful haypi spirit and leave the game if you hate the company so much.

So Nick--they had to be the exact same monster? So there's no hope of getting higher grade of intro dragon and very very unlikely to get higher grade of some of the scroll monsters. Hmm....I think this part of the game needs some sort of revamp.

1. I think you overestimate people with coins. If we were to speed up the coolddown first time around, then attempted to cool down again right after, the price of coins would double [or something like that. All I know is, the price of speed up goes WAY HIGH].

First try speed up = 16 coins [1/hour]
Second try speed up right after = 32 [2/hour] (I waited until it was maybe around 10?)
Third try speed up right after = 64 [4/hour] (No way in hell am I paying this)

I think that's what it was. I don't recall if I sped up right after, but my limit right now is 64 coins. The speed up resets back to the original price [16] once you let the entire 16 hours pass without speed ups.

2. Some scrolls, it's not that hard. Team quests, if done a certain amount of times, are 100% chance to get that scroll. It's the legendary you have to work you butt off on. And I have no idea if gender is switched after every synthesis. Like on first synthesis it's a male, second is a girl, third is a male, etc.... And if you get two males of a legendary or two females of a legendary, you're screwed. xD
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

Next

Return to General Discussion