FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hatchery?

<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Hatchery?

RO-5ELiTE wrote:Surprisingly enough that above explanation actually helped me grasp the entire hatchery thing even tho i have not even unlocked it yet haha...

Thank You ;)

Glad it helped (especially now that my brain is dead thinking about it all), but it's only a theory for now until other people can back it up or I can test it out some more on another account. Hope you can use hatchery soon! It's really interesting.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

DoctorWho!

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 pm

it may be possible to decide the gender of a synthesis though. if you capture all of one gender for the monster you need shouldn't it synth into the same gender? its worked the few times i've tried it.
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 pm

DoctorWho! wrote:it may be possible to decide the gender of a synthesis though. if you capture all of one gender for the monster you need shouldn't it synth into the same gender? its worked the few times i've tried it.

Cool! I'll try it out once I get a chimp or ricky scroll.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 pm

it may be possible to decide the gender of a synthesis though. if you capture all of one gender for the monster you need shouldn't it synth into the same gender? its worked the few times i've tried it.

And I have no idea if gender is switched after every synthesis. Like on first synthesis it's a male, second is a girl, third is a male, etc.... And if you get two males of a legendary or two females of a legendary, you're screwed. xD

This does not work. I wanted a female Rocky to mate with my male so I captured female paranormal and female *can't think of what else is used right now* and got a second male Ricky. Now I have two male Rickys and they really want a female o.O lol.

A friend fo mine (Tonguetwist) just bred a E(M) + D-(F) = D+(M)

From what I can tell from all three of us, the synthesized monster is a half grade higher than the highest you bred. So DeNira I don't think you need to upgrade to have both male and female at the certain level--just keep a male and female at level 15+ and then breed your newly hatched monster with whichever gender it needs partnered with. (Incest, I know)
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

Tonguetied

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 pm

So basically you only have to get the highest graded monster you can, then go out and catch the opposite gender of the higher graded monster. Once you breed them you almost have a frame that you can continue to upgrade with, almost like a loop if I understand this correctly.
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:15 am

The_MuKu wrote:

And I have no idea if gender is switched after every synthesis. Like on first synthesis it's a male, second is a girl, third is a male, etc.... And if you get two males of a legendary or two females of a legendary, you're screwed. xD

This does not work. I wanted a female Rocky to mate with my male so I captured female paranormal and female *can't think of what else is used right now* and got a second male Ricky. Now I have two male Rickys and they really want a female o.O lol.

From what I can tell from all three of us, the synthesized monster is a half grade higher than the highest you bred. So DeNira I don't think you need to upgrade to have both male and female at the certain level--just keep a male and female at level 15+ and then breed your newly hatched monster with whichever gender it needs partnered with. (Incest, I know)

Total failure on my part then. S class birdie, here I come. :) <3 Thanks!

<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:38 am

DeNira wrote:
The_MuKu wrote:

Total failure on my part then. S class birdie, here I come. :) <3 Thanks!

No faults! The game is new :D We are all still learning it.
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
Previous

Return to General Discussion