FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

General Answers for General Questions

<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:52 pm

General Answers for General Questions

I've had a lot of questions, so I wrote this down for myself. Then realized... what if other people have the same question as I do? Well, here's my list. Feel free to add.

If you have a question that this list has the answer to, you can find it by:

For windows users: ctrl + f
For Mac users: command + f

Then type in a word such as "element" or "VIP". General words such as "and" are too vague. Something specific!

HATCHERY OR SYNTHESIS QUESTIONS?

Go here!! >> http://www.tinyurl.com/hmhatchery

WANNA KNOW SKILLS OR WHAT'S USED FOR SYNTHESIS?

Go here!! >> viewtopic.php?f=640&t=17430

1. How many coins do I need to buy for VIP?

VIP 1 = 10
VIP 2 = 200
VIP 3 = 500
VIP 4 = 1000
VIP 5 = 2000

Note = How many coins it says is exactly how many coins you need. For example, for VIP 2, you need 200 coins. You don't need 210 for VIP 1, then another 200 for VIP 2. You need to buy exactly 200. So for VIP 3, you need exactly 500, etc.

2. How long does VIP last?

From what I've heard so far, permanent.

2.2 What are VIP benefits?

Depends on the level of your VIP. You can check the diagram for VIP benefits in: home > settings > VIP > details.

3. What are those crowns next to the name in the chatroom?

There are two crowns. One type of crown is for VIP, which can range from 1 to 5. The other crown is for the "climb the ladder" event.

4. What is the "Climb the Ladder" Event?

Climb the ladder event is where you fight people who are stronger than you. As you beat people, you "climb the ladder" in a sense. Aim for the top! Your position will be seen on the chat room when you talk in the form of a crown.

5.1 At what level does my monster evolve?

For any monster, you can check the level by going to:
Home > Monster tab > Click said monster > Click the encyclopedia book on the left underneath the monster picture. The levels at which the monster levels will be shown on the bottom.

5.2 What if there is no level?

If its an icon of something else, then get that item, equip it to the monster and just keep on leveling until it levels. Otherwise, it's a monster with no evolutions.

6. What element beats which other element?

You can check the diagrams in Home > Settings [bottom right] > Tips [bottom left] and there's two of them. If you don't understand the diagrams, here's what you need to know for diagram one.

Wherever the arrow points at, that's what the element beats. Here's an example.

Element with an advantage ---------->> Element at a disadvantage

6.1 Specific benefits of having an elemental advantage?

Lets use draconius and branchy.
Because draconius is a fire and branchy is nature, fire naturally beats nature. Just because the monster itself is an elemental advantage, it will have 50% more damage. Skills that are also an elemental advantage will give you another 50% more damage.

This also probably means that those that have an elemental disadvantage also do less damage, but someone should tell me so I can update this with this information specifically. xD

7. What is the best monster out there?

I think this is all opinion, but I don't think there is a best monster. If anything, I guess I'd chose the dark type monster because you can factor out one of the monster types, the physical. Then, of course, get a grade S monster!

7.2 What the heck do you mean by grade S monster?

Monsters have grades. To check what grade your monster is, go to:
home > monster tab > monster > identify. The grade will appear in the top right corner after you identify it the first time.

7.3 How do I get a higher grade monster?

From what I've heard, the hatchery can be used to make a stronger monster. For example, D + D = C. There's not always the greatest chance to get a higher grade, but you can get a high chance by sacrificing level 15 monsters to gain a blessing. More info later.

8. Where do I get more seal cards?

You can only buy VIP seal cards, which are 100%. For the free, cheapie, green ones, you get them by doing quests or by finding chests in game.

9. What are the crystal fragments and blocks for?

They're daily quests [daily as in they happen once every day]. *My recommendation is that you sell any excess amounts. You only need ten a day. If you bag is full, the quest won't finish. You will need to do it manually by: Home > Quest tab [looks like a scroll on the bottom right corner] > scroll all the way down for daily quests.

10. Where do I find honey for my Poe?

You may find different types of honey when you defeat the final boss of the stage in the spinning wheel. There is a different honey for each element.

10.1 At what level does the Poe evolve at once I have the honey?

This has changed in ver 1.02. Now Poe can evolve at any level once equipped with honey, even lvl 1.

Help! I can't breed my Poe!

You can't breed first evolution Poe. You can only evolve the SAME evolutions of Poe. For example, you can breed psychoe and psychoe but you can't breed a vegetaboe with a psychoe. The baby will be the same element as the parents.

11. Where can I find flaunt, octobud, vertebrex, etc.?

There are some monsters in which cannot be caught. They can only be synthesized!

Flaunt = Random in team mode/veteran mode any stage
Vertedeath = ????????? [I hear it's a random! Perhaps in veteran sealed space or expert sealed space.]
Chimp = Team mode, Canyon
Octobud = Team mode, Jungle
Crabby = Team mode, Miracle Sea
Lupa = Team mode, Volcano
Echo = Team mode, Sealed Space

11.2 I want this epic monster. Where can I get it?

Think this way for every epic in the area:

Normal mode : See the monster
Veteran mode : Chance to get the monster
Expert mode : Chance to evolve the monster

The only one that's slightly different is sealed space. The boss you get scrolled is pampurred. Felicity must be bought after being unlocked with prestige. The Vertebrex is not yet known!

12. What is the highest grade possible?

It's S. There is no S- or S+. ONLY S!

13. Any place I can make easy money?

I suggest team mode, the hardest one you can manage without using gold or revival cards. Otherwise, sell stuff you don't need or sell scrolls of monsters you already have and can breed.

14. What are those caves?

Those caves house monsters that cannot be made with scrolls. Purple caves have epic monsters and green caves have common monsters that are used for synthesis.
Last edited by DeNira on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Re: General Answers for General Questions

Great questions to start with.
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:25 am

Awesome info! Why its not Stickied to first page?????

I do have a question though about the charts for who beats who etc. If im reading these correctly, basically If you have a physical monster, noone has the advantage on you. If you have a ghost or psychic thenyou only have the other to worry about as an advantage? Going by the charts that is.
I mean some monster has to be able to have some slight advantage on others, Its what balances things out. I would like to see numbered factors beside the types of monsters compared to others. I.E. Fire has a 3.2 multiplier against Plant. But Water has a 1.9 toward Fire. Catch my thinking????
So then X monster would have Y factor on Physical. might not be much but each one has to have (I say 2 nemesis)

What determins which monster goes first too? and also why sometimes double turns ???

Signature design by Stavey
<<

JacDav

Citizen

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 am

What decides who goes first is the speed of the monster. The higher the speed the more likely it'll go first. Also if a monster uses a move who's description states you get first turn using it then you will go first too unless the opponents monster uses a move with the same description and they have a higher speed then of cause they will go first. As for advantages all monster moves do double attack against those they are stronger against (e.g. fire move against grass monster) and half attack against those they are weaker against (fire move against water monster). Also monsters get an extra 50% bonus if they use a move that matches their type (e.g. water monster uses water move). Hope this helps
Haypi Dragon S3 Jac_Dav
Haypi Monster S2 Jac_Dav
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:43 pm

@bullhead speed determines who goes first, you can see your monsters speed with the rest of his stats. as for advantages its grass beats water, water beats fire, fire beats grass. then theres electric beats water and rock beats electric and fire and is weak to water and grass. however psychic types usually have very high matk (magic attack) so they are usually very effective against water, grass, rock, and some electric and fire types. normal types have no advantage or disadvantage going by their base type, however you can teach them elemental moves to do more damage to other types, for example my flight has a fire move, electric move, and rock move so I can fight grass types, water types, and electric/fire types more effectively. as for ghost versus psychic ghost types usually have more hp, defense, and mdef but psychics are almost always faster and do more damage, so 9 times out of 10 a psychic wins over a ghost
<<

support7

Elite

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:23 am

Awesome! :)
For the part
"10.1 At what level does the Poe evolve at once I have the honey?

Equip the honey and level it until it evolves because the levels vary from 18-30 but the most common is 24."

This has changed in ver 1.02. Now Poe can evolve at any level once equipped with honey, even lvl 1.
<<

pengyanchun

Citizen

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:24 am

awesome work :D :D :D
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Btw I have now stickied this topic and will update as changes come in
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:28 pm

only down side to all this work is that half the players who ask these questions don't even go on the forums :roll: still well done nira. youre so not dumb :p
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not T~T lol. But Ill be glad if this post helps even 2-3 people. :3 thanks to support for fixing my post and updating.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

Next

Return to General Discussion