FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

General Answers for General Questions

<<

clueyluey

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:31 am

Re: General Answers for General Questions

CHAT?? Ive played for 2 weeks almost and have never seen 1 person talk. Very annoying im basically playing by myself but im to far along with this acct to go make a new account? Anything I can do? My server seems to be dead server 3205. And every time I buy currency I have to go through customer service because it never gives me my currency after I pay. So dumb.
<<

Prorock

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 am

Died the game itself so there is no influx of new players. Create a new account will not change anything. The new account will be either on the same server or on a server 3206 which is generally empty. Read the forum, feedback and look for the administration and you will understand everything.

Good luck
<<

clueyluey

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Hard to believe a game is this dead lol shouldn't even be on the market then. Sad cuz it's a pretty good game. Guess im gonna stop wasting my time and money then. And similar games u guys know of on Google play store? Thanks
<<

clueyluey

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Why doesn't haypi save their game and merge servers..only way I'd stay..which I kno they won't do. Sad
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:26 pm

You want to talk to coldhearted chinese business man and suggest them how they should make their games better? Yea i did it too but i was stupid and naive. The chinese men who pay the coder only know how to make more dollars. If you want a company who can balance profit and community friendly then you can search alot but you wont find many.
I didnt want to be rude to you but just open your eyes. There are other Games you can play, good luck.

Micromon is quite good ( i already played it till end )
Previous

Return to General Discussion