FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

General Answers for General Questions

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Re: General Answers for General Questions

Rallis wrote:
HacLong23 wrote:does anybody know how can i have 2nd Dragonicus .i saw a pic from S-Grade Dragonicus but dont know how to have 2 for breeding . many thanks for help

800 golds (~ 50 euros) and you have a second Draconius :D

or $55.00 US dollars

Signature design by Stavey
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:16 am

Synder wrote:I have a question about the move water barrier. The description says it blocks the opponents attack and increases you m. Def. does that mean I can spam it to increase by m. Def and avoid damage, or will the move fail after the second or third time of use (similar to the way protection works in Pokemon)? And is there a limit to how high I can boost a stat, or are there only a certain number of "stages" I can increase a single stat? Finally, how viable is it for team battles, can it block only a single attck or2 attacks, and is it not worth it if opponents use moves that hit both of my allies? Oh and one last question, does it have a priority in a battle like smack, or can an opponent hit me with a move before I use it?

Sadly, I do not know the answers to all of your questions, as testing would be needed, but I can attempt to answer as many as possible.

1. I do not have water barrier. Cannot test. :( But buffs do stack, such as def increase. It probably has small pp, which makes it impossible to use forever.
2. Failure? Not sure. Again, I don't have it to test with.
3. I don't think there's a limit, but really, how high can you go before death? You gotta attack at some point in your life.
4. Not worth it. Unless your ally is willing to tank, can tank, and is at a disadvantage, he'll die too quickly unless you help out.
5. Unless it gives a guarantee in the description, it probably doesn't.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you right now! But when I get water barrier, I'll be sure to have you be the first to know, unless someone else can test for you.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Cladun

Marquis

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 am

Water barrier's text about blocking attacks is just its description. The only thing it does is raise your mdef and nothing more, however you can say its blocking the attacks just not completely blocking it.
<<

tweese_chan

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi,

Sadly my Draco can't learn wildfire since I change that skill slot before the update with skills happened.

Can I get this skill in volcano vet?

Thank you.
<<

HacLong23

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:09 pm

another question about blessing . if we raise the blessing-rate to 100% but we do not use blessing this time , can we still use it next time or it'll become 0%. i didnt remember exactly but i think it've gone to 0% once time for me, even i didnt use blessing
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:17 pm

tweese_chan wrote:Hi,

Sadly my Draco can't learn wildfire since I change that skill slot before the update with skills happened.

Can I get this skill in volcano vet?

Thank you.

Wildfire is an advanced move. You can find it only in expert mode or in an adv. book chest.

HacLong23 wrote:another question about blessing . if we raise the blessing-rate to 100% but we do not use blessing this time , can we still use it next time or it'll become 0%. i didnt remember exactly but i think it've gone to 0% once time for me, even i didnt use blessing

You can still use it next time. Just make sure you didn't highlight the skill ball.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Muskrat

Baron

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:12 am

Why doesn't power of darkness work with relay? I feel like I wasted a very valuable book. I hope this is a bug.
Muskrat - Server 16
~<1926 Bulova Conqueror>~
<<

Tonkatsu

Baron

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Anyone knows if meniss uses kamikaze will it take the self inflicted damage?
<<

superfly88_713

Conqueror

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Tonkatsu wrote:Anyone knows if meniss uses kamikaze will it take the self inflicted damage?

No but it doesn't hit for much either
<<

Tonkatsu

Baron

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:32 pm

superfly88_713 wrote:
Tonkatsu wrote:Anyone knows if meniss uses kamikaze will it take the self inflicted damage?

No but it doesn't hit for much either

Ah ok. Guess meniss attack is too low. Got the book and didnt know what to do with it lol
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion