FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help, how can I pass team mode sealed space?

<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:42 am

Help, how can I pass team mode sealed space?

Hi, I read a tutorial , using 4 dices to pass sealed space.
I've tried. It seems that without the dices it's almost impossible to pass.

Is there anyway I can pass without using dices?
I'm using a lv39 Draco, lv39 mystic.
Daco is grade C, mystic, grade B.

But it's the NPC! If we can't land on a tree well,
I probably won't be able to pass.

Any advice? I already got the echo scroll.

Should I just go back to canyon map, instead of struggling in sealed space?
<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 am

Re: Help, how can I pass team mode sealed space?

Oe more thing.
Is echo any good? Should I invest time on him?
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:11 am

Echo is nice. You can give him something like kamikaze and it won't damage him. :)

In the tutorial, you should be able to pass with draco and mystik, given you have good partners. Since you have draco, who will be weak to water, maybe you want to try to get a grass type partner for him.

I recommend rolling on and on in the beginning until you get a 5, so you won't waste dice. Use dice to get to the next tree well. Roll randomly and fight. Use dice to get to the next tree well. Use dice to get to the boss.

At that point, if neither you nor your partner has lost a monster, you should be able to win, given you have the grass partner and/or you don't bump into double gnasher's in the end. [Maybe your mystik can handle them?]

I like ghost partners because it means that leshy will kill them first. It gives me time to hot smoke leshy, damaging and increasing my dodge. By the time he's killed off my partner, I've already dealt atleast half his life, increased my dodge quite a bit, and I can probably attempt to pyro him until he's burnt dead with flame debuff.

Also, I do suggest using jelly and/or potions instead of armor, if that's what you're using. Personally, I prefer potions.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 am

Thanks. I will adjust my strategy
<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:53 am

DeNira wrote:Echo is nice. You can give him something like kamikaze and it won't damage him. :)

In the tutorial, you should be able to pass with draco and mystik, given you have good partners. Since you have draco, who will be weak to water, maybe you want to try to get a grass type partner for him.

I recommend rolling on and on in the beginning until you get a 5, so you won't waste dice. Use dice to get to the next tree well. Roll randomly and fight. Use dice to get to the next tree well. Use dice to get to the boss.

At that point, if neither you nor your partner has lost a monster, you should be able to win, given you have the grass partner and/or you don't bump into double gnasher's in the end. [Maybe your mystik can handle them?]

I like ghost partners because it means that leshy will kill them first. It gives me time to hot smoke leshy, damaging and increasing my dodge. By the time he's killed off my partner, I've already dealt atleast half his life, increased my dodge quite a bit, and I can probably attempt to pyro him until he's burnt dead with flame debuff.

Also, I do suggest using jelly and/or potions instead of armor, if that's what you're using. Personally, I prefer potions.

Thanks. I got 4 echo scrolls already, probably one more after I get the reward.
But it's so expensive to synthesize, I'm saving for later
<<

spongebom

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:48 pm

You can actually use 3 dice.
1st step, dont use dice, try to roll 5, if you fail, exit game and try again.
2nd step use dice and roll to the fountain, i think its 5 again.
3rd step, dont use dice and just jump on anything,
4th step, use dice to roll to the fountain.
5th step, use dice to roll to the final boss
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:28 pm

I use 2 level 40 flights and I can make it from start to finish without either one dying and in most cases my partner has at least 1 of their monsters left. normal type ftw

Return to General Discussion