Do NOT buy Eggs

<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:01 am

Re: Do NOT buy Eggs

Koenaj wrote:
KamalKhan wrote:I'm so happy what happened with you ... You deserve it lol
Now to look at this .... If you have received the legends from those egg cracks you would have been happy and laughing at someone who didn't ...

Since your the victim and I got all me legends ... I am :lol:

Next time don't crack eggs if you do then don't cry.

Wat.
Are you retarded?

No hes mongolian, which translated to b!tchnuggets. And katie is just another hairy ballsak, so ignore them with little regard, only to spit on their feet as they beg for money.
Seriously, how are you going to hurt koe through the forums. Caps lock him to death? WE BETTER FIND THE INTERHOSPITAL THEN, HE MAY HAVE BROKEN HIS ABILITY TO DETECT CAPITALS.

I only spent my money here cus no other main console or iOS games I played really needed much money and until now not many console games have been very, to my taste. My greatest regards Koe and seeing as they snobbed you I doubt I will be getting any eggs, hope you are fairing ok with the reterdnation break out in s28
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

Verdict_436

Post Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:07 pm

just wanna ask if anyone else has encountered the same problem before? (not receiving the OELs after cracking eggs and getting them)
<<

SprawlingOak

Beginner

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:39 am

I received my behemoth shortly after this happened to Koe. This is the first incident I've heard of regarding this.
Server602:SprawlingOak
S List: Fenrir - Chimera - Pegasus - Behemoth - Leviathan - Hippogon - Setanic - Draconius - Flight - Cygness - Pewgway - Smiter - Rhor - Scythe - Brawny - Ignightmare - Pattafly - Neon - Clawpard - Meniss

Invite Code: 1YBTI
<<

Troublemkr

Citizen

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:02 am

If u use a credit card to buy the gold just charge the money back.
Server:40
Achievements:
Normal mode:completed
Veteran mode:Completed
Expert mode: Completed
Monster cap:164
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:55 am

Troublemkr wrote:If u use a credit card to buy the gold just charge the money back.

I tried, but apperantly, Gold Coins cannot be charged back as they are a currency :|.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Haliytsel

Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:07 am

Koenaj i agree with you in some way, i have spent well over $400 on this game and just til recently i cracked an egg which actually had a legend(Fenrir) i was living off of top 10 just out of my epics for 2 months and not even with chances doubled $115 did not get me baha or pegasus.
Server 48: S Legendaries: Fenrir, Bahamut, Gryphion, Setanic, Leviathan, Angelo.
S Epic: Clawpard, Neon, Pewgway, Ignitemare, Scythe, Brawny, Draconius, Smiter, Pattafly, Cygness, Meniss, Flight, Rhor.
Previous

Return to General Discussion