FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Leviathan build

<<

RedLacket

Marquis

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Leviathan build

Hey. , i got leviathan scroll yesterday from a red chest , and yeah , i synthed it today , so its pure S , i just wanna know good builds ...
The current talent and skills :
Talent : fort-2 ( was pretty lucky , didnt even use gems )
Skills : soak,rain,erputing spring(will change to water torrent at lvl 50),swewage.

Also i got stat bet full on the HP , def , mdef ...

So i hope you can help me with suggestions of builds and stuff from ur expirence ...

-thanks in advance.
*One Piece <3! *
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Re: Leviathan build

Depends on the usage.
For maps, I'd go with Water Therapy-II as Talent. Skills debatable, but Rain Prayer, PoD, Water Bombs+5 and anything to your liking would definitely be a good build.

However, for Ladder, you can get rid of Soak, as it won't be used unless you're all out of PP and other monsters. Also, I don't know if your Server is flooded with Pegasus' like Server 603 is, but using PoD for Ladder seems pretty uncommon these days.

For PvP, I'd say to adapt it to your team.
A few good skills for a PvP Levi are : PoD, Soak, Rain Prayer, Water Bombs, Punishment and Wind Blast.

Tip : Seeing how you got this one via the event, make sure to get the opposite gender from the scroll if you didn't get it already. Then proceed to breed, don't get rid of the Fortitude-II as it's a pain in the lower back area to get :?!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

RedLacket

Marquis

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Koenaj wrote:Depends on the usage.
For maps, I'd go with Water Therapy-II as Talent. Skills debatable, but Rain Prayer, PoD, Water Bombs+5 and anything to your liking would definitely be a good build.

However, for Ladder, you can get rid of Soak, as it won't be used unless you're all out of PP and other monsters. Also, I don't know if your Server is flooded with Pegasus' like Server 603 is, but using PoD for Ladder seems pretty uncommon these days.

For PvP, I'd say to adapt it to your team.
A few good skills for a PvP Levi are : PoD, Soak, Rain Prayer, Water Bombs, Punishment and Wind Blast.

Tip : Seeing how you got this one via the event, make sure to get the opposite gender from the scroll if you didn't get it already. Then proceed to breed, don't get rid of the Fortitude-II as it's a pain in the lower back area to get :?!

Hah thanks...
I knew that getting fort shouldv been pain but i got lucky , and yeah i am planning to build several levias like one to pvp , one for maps and one for ladder...
Hmm i still didnt get the 2nd scroll but ill make sure to get it during the next week...
Hmm so for now ill go with the pvp build as for th fact that i am not really doing ladder , i am planning to get my team of legendarys so i can go up there..
Also i already got hakf the build for pvp , sooo...
Talent : fort-2
Skills : rain(done),soak(done),pod(coming soon),water bombs(coming later ill work with torrent for now cuz pod is more immportant atm...
*One Piece <3! *
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:12 pm

RedLacket wrote:Hah thanks...
I knew that getting fort shouldv been pain but i got lucky , and yeah i am planning to build several levias like one to pvp , one for maps and one for ladder...
Hmm i still didnt get the 2nd scroll but ill make sure to get it during the next week...
Hmm so for now ill go with the pvp build as for th fact that i am not really doing ladder , i am planning to get my team of legendarys so i can go up there..
Skills : rain(done),soak(done),pod(coming soon),water bombs(coming later ill work with torrent for now cuz pod is more immportant atm...

Keep in mind that having a PoD Leviathan will take two turns to set-up. You'll need to cast both rain and PoD. Perhaps it's better to replace either PoD or Soak with another attack, else your Levi will be nothing more than a living doll after 5 turns :?!
My own Levi has:
Talent : Water Therapy-II
Item : Sharp Claw
Skills : Rain Prayer, PoD, Punishment +5 and Water Bombs +5

My Levi isn't built to last, but it's usually the last monster standing, as it has more than 300 HP, Water Therapy healing 30HP/turn and Water Bombs has a chance to heal approximately 50HP as well!

<<

RedLacket

Marquis

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Koenaj wrote:
RedLacket wrote:Hah thanks...

Keep in mind that having a PoD Leviathan will take two turns to set-up. You'll need to cast both rain and PoD. Perhaps it's better to replace either PoD or Soak with another attack, else your Levi will be nothing more than a living doll after 5 turns :?!
My own Levi has:

My Levi isn't built to last, but it's usually the last monster standing, as it has more than 300 HP, Water Therapy healing 30HP/turn and Water Bombs has a chance to heal approximately 50HP as well!

Now you mention it , soo , is it good without pod ? Cuz already got soak on use ...
Like : soak,rain,bombs,torrent
*One Piece <3! *
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:06 pm

RedLacket wrote:Keep in mind that having a PoD Leviathan will take two turns to set-up. You'll need to cast both rain and PoD. Perhaps it's better to replace either PoD or Soak with another attack, else your Levi will be nothing more than a living doll after 5 turns :?!
My own Levi has:

Now you mention it , soo , is it good without pod ? Cuz already got soak on use ...
Like : soak,rain,bombs,torrent[/quote]
It's not the best, but far from weak.
The fact that it's able to tank so much hits makes up for the fact that it doesn't deal as much damage.
In comparison to other water monsters, I'd say it's a tad stronger than a Cygness with the HP and DEF of a Pewgway. Just like a free Legendary should be really ;)!

<<

MrSKIN

Beginner

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:13 am

Koenaj, I have the same build for Levi as you with the exception of PoD

Water Therapy
-Water Bombs
-Water Torrent
-Rain
-Soak

It does great in ladder within the server im in. It will tank about 2 psychic thrusts from Pega, and about 3 cunnings from Baha. As well as dishing out heavy damage to them. I havent found a reason to put PoD on it yet, and dont plan to either.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:05 am

MrSKIN wrote:Koenaj, I have the same build for Levi as you with the exception of PoD

Water Therapy
-Water Bombs
-Water Torrent
-Rain
-Soak

It does great in ladder within the server im in. It will tank about 2 psychic thrusts from Pega, and about 3 cunnings from Baha. As well as dishing out heavy damage to them. I havent found a reason to put PoD on it yet, and dont plan to either.

I'm not really using my Levi anymore, and I haven't been bothering with Ladder for a few months, so I'm sure PoD wouldn't be as great as it used to be, but a PoD Levi is (was) an opponent to fear :lol:!

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Hey if you are making it purely for PVP then I would go pod curse rain and soak with fort 2 as talent. Will take down most monsters simply due to being able to outlast them as Levi has high def and speed. If you have trouble with baha then do same set up but with invalidate.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.

Return to General Discussion