FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Version 1.5 Sneak Peek嗨皮精灵1.5版本剧透

<<

farting108

Citizen

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Version 1.5 Sneak Peek嗨皮精灵1.5版本剧透

There could have been complications, just be patient. They should put more effort into assigning server experts, it would satisfy a lot of people and then they wouldn't be blamed for not being more communicative/active on forums or in-game, it would also help for Chat moderation and a report from a server expert about a booster would be more dependable and hopefully taken more seriously.

It's childish for any game to handle an update like this, i'm sure Call of Duty, Pokemon, Mortal Kombat, etc. would go about updates with more maturity. Without giving out a tease note per day, and deying their Users a given date. I also seen you mentioned complications, I highly doubt this seeing all they did was add 5 new monsters, (2 of which are just other versions of angelo) 2 supplementary skills(weather), 2 mystery talents, and a stat gambling system, everything else will have little to no effect on the gameplay.

(Side-Note) I'm extremely disapointed that haypi is making a spin-off and completely forgetting about their base fans. (Many of my friends even beat BL-Exp and have nothing left to do.)
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:45 pm

farting108 wrote:It's childish for any game to handle an update like this, i'm sure Call of Duty, Pokemon, Mortal Kombat, etc. would go about updates with more maturity. Without giving out a tease note per day, and deying their Users a given date. I also seen you mentioned complications, I highly doubt this seeing all they did was add 5 new monsters, (2 of which are just other versions of angelo) 2 supplementary skills(weather), 2 mystery talents, and a stat gambling system, everything else will have little to no effect on the gameplay.

(Side-Note) I'm extremely disapointed that haypi is making a spin-off and completely forgetting about their base fans. (Many of my friends even beat BL-Exp and have nothing left to do.)

So let met get this straight...
When they didn't give us an update, you were complaining about the fact that they never update anymore. When they did the update, you find it simply not good enough, because sure, Haypi. Co is just as big as Nintendo, so they would have no trouble whatsoever to maintain a same leveled update.

I'm pretty sure you disagree with the Halloween event, while you were probably complaining about the fact that we never get events.
If you don't like Haypi's way of handling, and the only thing you do is posting negative comments, why are you still here?

#end rant :evil:.

Note that this is to everyone that keeps posting negative crap, not only you, farting.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Koenaj wrote:
farting108 wrote:It's childish for any game to handle an update like this, i'm sure Call of Duty, Pokemon, Mortal Kombat, etc. would go about updates with more maturity. Without giving out a tease note per day, and deying their Users a given date. I also seen you mentioned complications, I highly doubt this seeing all they did was add 5 new monsters, (2 of which are just other versions of angelo) 2 supplementary skills(weather), 2 mystery talents, and a stat gambling system, everything else will have little to no effect on the gameplay.

So let met get this straight...
When they didn't give us an update, you were complaining about the fact that they never update anymore. When they did the update, you find it simply not good enough, because sure, Haypi. Co is just as big as Nintendo, so they would have no trouble whatsoever to maintain a same leveled update.

I'm pretty sure you disagree with the Halloween event, while you were probably complaining about the fact that we never get events.
If you don't like Haypi's way of handling, and the only thing you do is posting negative comments, why are you still here?

#end rant :evil:.

Note that this is to everyone that keeps posting negative crap, not only you, farting.

I still cant get over how retarded farting us for a name :lol: :lol: :lol:
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

Krister_o

Conqueror

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:48 pm

They obviously aren't abandoning this game yet. Two events in what the last month? That's incredible! Maybe they are adding more so far it's just a sneak peak. Who knows, wait and see, I still have lots to do, but I have quit a few times and need to catch up to my fellow haypi players. But complaining about no update and sneak peak of update gets annoying I posted one topic about it, now I'm waiting patiently I like the new event though 10% back ! You know how much money they will have to give back? Sure they will make a ton but that's the point of spending money to make this game for us. All of us like Pokemon correct? That's why we like Hm? Well I've tried many Pokemon like games on iQs and this is by far the best one, costs a lot but thats only because I want to compete, I want to try and be top 10. I've been keeping my 7th rank for the past week because I like the number. So just wait a bit longer October isn't over yet.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Good news and bad news,

The bad news is that the 10% coin event is most likely only for the coins you bought during a period of 7 days, from Oct 31st to Nov 6th. Note that the activity says ''10% of the total sum of coins they have spent during the activity''.

However, the good news is that you have to keep in mind this is a Sneak Peek, there are probably more features in the actual update notes!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:56 pm

We are here on a forum where people can write their opinions, critism and suggestions. If we all were like you Koenaj and be happy about everything what haypi is doing then this forum would be almost empty with threads.
A discussion is lively and if there are people who always post negative things with a reason and do not break any rules and stay objetively and do not insult anybody then why not? This is a place where people can be negative or positive and if someone want to leave this game he will leave it by himself without to have someone carry him to quit.
People have paid a lot of money and waited 4 months for an update and want
cool events cause they support this game and they are the ones who keep this game alive and going. Why they are not allowed to be negative about bad information policy and long taking updates and poor events? Same as non paying players can complain too cause they are the ones which keep the balance in this Game. If someone is posting all te time negative he will leave sometime but force him indirectly is not bad and allowed?
The only one which can do something against haters or ppl who post always negative things is HAYPI. There are so many ways to do a cool event and they gave us those 3 crappy things. Admin is only in the forums to post news. That is not representative and face outwards ( community ) no interest!
I know games where the developer himself speaks to their forums community and discuss with them almost everyday. That is customer-friendly and it shows respect!
Where are all the moderators? The only moderatos are ourselves!
Not sad? Why is there no one who say just one sentence to our suggestions if they are crap or good ideas and send on delevoper?
Haypi cares about this forum community only when they need something from
them. ( see feedback and design contest )
Servers are laggy since 3 weeks and haypi cannot handle this with monthly sales of total 800.000$ and give us a compenation of 20 coins lol
On server 3 there are people who could have finance a 5x bigger and better server monthly. Im drifting from my focus.

Please let people write what they want unless its illegal.
If Haypi think those negative things are not allowed they would already do something against it. If everyone writes 100% friendly and positive postings in here then it wouldnt be honestly and would be boring too.
If someone writes negative critism he cares almost same amount about sth like the one who writes positive critism. Both want to discuss and achieve sth.

Thanks
<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:02 pm

MasterWill wrote:We are here on a forum where people can write their opinions, critism and suggestions. If we all were like you Koenaj and be happy about everything what haypi is doing then this forum would be almost empty with threads.
A discussion is lively and if there are people who always post negative things with a reason and do not break any rules and stay objetively and do not insult anybody then why not? This is a place where people can be negative or positive and if someone want to leave this game he will leave it by himself without to have someone carry him to quit.
People have paid a lot of money and waited 4 months for an update and want
cool events cause they support this game and they are the ones who keep this game alive and going. Why they are not allowed to be negative about bad information policy and long taking updates and poor events? Same as non paying players can complain too cause they are the ones which keep the balance in this Game. If someone is posting all te time negative he will leave sometime but force him indirectly is not bad and allowed?
The only one which can do something against haters or ppl who post always negative things is HAYPI. There are so many ways to do a cool event and they gave us those 3 crappy things. Admin is only in the forums to post news. That is not representative and face outwards ( community ) no interest!
I know games where the developer himself speaks to their forums community and discuss with them almost everyday. That is customer-friendly and it shows respect!
Where are all the moderators? The only moderatos are ourselves!
Not sad? Why is there no one who say just one sentence to our suggestions if they are crap or good ideas and send on delevoper?
Haypi cares about this forum community only when they need something from
them. ( see feedback and design contest )
Servers are laggy since 3 weeks and haypi cannot handle this with monthly sales of total 800.000$ and give us a compenation of 20 coins lol
On server 3 there are people who could have finance a 5x bigger and better server monthly. Im drifting from my focus.

Please let people write what they want unless its illegal.
If Haypi think those negative things are not allowed they would already do something against it. If everyone writes 100% friendly and positive postings in here then it wouldnt be honestly and would be boring too.
If someone writes negative critism he cares almost same amount about sth like the one who writes positive critism. Both want to discuss and achieve sth.

Thanks

But when you are a jackass just to be a jackass and are negative in EVERY comment you post, then that is just being a pain. Nobody likes ghose ppl, Master, and you should check yourself before criticizing others. Agreed @Krister.
Designed by MasterWill

S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Check my last postings and tell me im posting ONLY 100% negative things.
I tried to help and answered to questions and did the work of someone elses.
There is no one in this forum who permanently post only negative comments.
There are people like me who post some more negative postings but also have questions and help others and there are people who are more neutral and helps a lot like Koenaj. I do not hate or dislike anyone of you. We are a community and we all have sometimes disagreements but we are no kiddies who cant fix this, right?

I can write:

I love you Haypi! Great Events!! Dont rush the update! Take your time. We can wait till 2015. We all be happy after the period of event and keep playing barren land 11 1000x a day till next xmas in 2015.

But this would be words of lies.
<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:43 pm

MasterWill wrote:Check my last postings and tell me im posting ONLY 100% negative things.
I tried to help and answered to questions and did the work of someone elses.
There is no one in this forum who permanently post only negative comments.
There are people like me who post some more negative postings but also have questions and help others and there are people who are more neutral and helps a lot like Koenaj. I do not hate or dislike anyone of you. We are a community and we all have sometimes disagreements but we are no kiddies who cant fix this, right?

I can write:

I love you Haypi! Great Events!! Dont rush the update! Take your time. We can wait till 2015. We all be happy after the period of event and keep playing barren land 11 1000x a day till next xmas in 2015.

But this would be words of lies.

I wasnt completely saying that, yes there are ppl that are 100% negative, and you are yes very negative but not 100%.
Ye, but you COULD post something POSITIVE, like "Great job, wouldnt mind if it came soon BUT IM JUST GLAD YOU HAVENT ABANDONED US" :|
Designed by MasterWill

<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Tell me exactly which ppl post 100% negative postings.
I could write something positive when i had my own personal reason for this.
You cant say me what i should have write. Sry this is lol
Ill wait and let me surprise what haypi will post later on. Perhaps a preview or perhaps a new date in novembre.
PreviousNext

Return to Updates