FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Version 1.5 Sneak Peek嗨皮精灵1.5版本剧透

<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:25 am

Re: Haypi Monster Version 1.5 Sneak Peek嗨皮精灵1.5版本剧透

@farting you used 3 games as a very poor example, most pokemon games are released as a whole package and what you see is what you get. Mortal Kombat erm... Not played it for a while but is there something I don't know about fighting games that you do? Also CoD REALLY? They chuck a cash cow map pack and release a revamped game each year to cash in... Do more research instead of naming 3 other games you played and use the company names of the games your referring to.
P.S Your name prevents me from believing your not a master troll.

@MasterWill it's fine to discuss things but Especially this month everything you post in every topic is the same un constructive hate filled post, fair enough voicing your opinion once or twice, but you repeat the same things over and over and over and over and over, your starting to seem really negative for no reason, you seem really disappointed by haypi and I can see you posting crap about them a week or two after the updates release, you used to be very informative and you voluntarily made SIGS for people, maybe your time is up buddy... Let it go?
<<

farting108

Citizen

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:55 am

@farting you used 3 games as a very poor example, most pokemon games are released as a whole package and what you see is what you get. Mortal Kombat erm... Not played it for a while but is there something I don't know about fighting games that you do? Also CoD REALLY? They chuck a cash cow map pack and release a revamped game each year to cash in... Do more research instead of naming 3 other games you played and use the company names of the games your referring to.
P.S Your name prevents me from believing your not a master troll.

Pokemon- glitches are commonly patched
Mortal kombat- you didn't make an argument, and you attacked me on my research........... (Patches are common)
CoD- you attacked them because they made money, (laughs, pretending Haypi Monsters was made for a different cause) and they have DLC's in which they go about creating and updating commonly, and they handle it much better than Haypi did in 1.5

Troll- You know that everyone can see you're picture is a cursie right....... :roll:
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:35 am

FrenZy wrote: @MasterWill it's fine to discuss things but Especially this month everything you post in every topic is the same un constructive hate filled post, fair enough voicing your opinion once or twice, but you repeat the same things over and over and over and over and over, your starting to seem really negative for no reason, you seem really disappointed by haypi and I can see you posting crap about them a week or two after the updates release, you used to be very informative and you voluntarily made SIGS for people, maybe your time is up buddy... Let it go?

I asked you sth before and you coulndt give me an answer. In every topic i write is only negative postings? Thats not correct and so this was just hot air from you. I wont discuss with someone who write sth that is not true. Good luck.
<<

DotaPlayer

Baron

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:14 pm

It's almost end of October now. My patience is really almost gone.

That's it. If on 1st Nov still no update, I will post in EVERY THREADS:
"F*CK HAYPI!" And change my signature to : "SC*EW HAYPI!" And peacefully quit the game!

XD :D HAHAHHAHA
Server 27

S Grade collections (Hall of Fame Level 60):
Leviathan (60), Fenrir (60), Cerberus (60), Gryphion (60), Chimera (60)X3 and Setanic (60).
<<

EamusCatuli

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Wow! Patients has ran out I see... After the update things will change. Keep your heads ups guys, everything will be fine. :)
Server 1000
<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:30 pm

@farting, you must be a special kind of stupid, aren't ya :D
Well, if you havent noticed, Nintendo, CoD games, and Mortal Cmbat are all PLATFORM GAMES, hence they make TENS OF HUNDREDS TIMES MORE, than haypi, and what the heck does having cursie as a pic have to do with anything?
Youre just being a biotch, and your comparisons suck.

@will, he didnt say everything, he said recently most!!MOST of your stuff is very negative with no hope and demeaning to other players which is very true, :|
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

DemonSlayr

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:30 am

It's amazing how childish some of you ppl are. @@

@Dota. Not sure if I would go that far...but I sure would feel that way, lol.
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:28 am

No full preview today and no release date. Looks good. Im happy and im positive that haypi will release update tomorrow. Yes i believe in Haypi and i trust them since v1.1.
not really ^^
<<

Krister_o

Conqueror

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:31 am

jerk ^_^
<<

Dimitri_Ken

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:49 am

Tomorrow is the end of October (Earth Time). There is no information. May be they mention about October of The Mar. :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Updates