FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Version 1.5 Sneak Peek嗨皮精灵1.5版本剧透

<<

TazzOne1

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Version 1.5 Sneak Peek嗨皮精灵1.5版本剧透

Hopefully the update will be out on the 31st or some point today just a little more patience if it ain't out before October finishes then it's a whole different matter.
S48: TazzOne1
S Rank: Gryphion - Leviathan - Bahamut - Clawpard - Scythe - Neon - Flight
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Dimitri_Ken wrote:Tomorrow is the end of October (Earth Time). There is no information. May be they mention about October of The Mar. :lol:

Man you made me laugh :) nice one!

Or maybe they forgot to add 2015 next to octobre.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:44 pm

MasterWill wrote:Man you made me laugh :) nice one!

#ragemode activated
Will, what the rainbow is wrong with you?
All you post is negative crap, if you're so fed up with Haypi, why don't you just love off? No one here wants to hear your negative rainbow anymore.
I come to this Forum to help people with questions, and post feedback, not to post how much I hate this game.
And if you're starting your nonsense arguments with ''I'm posting feedback'' again, love off, posting how much Haypi sucks, and that they're ripping off isn't feedback.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 pm

#Rainbow Love

I've never seen Koe go over the handle bars lol
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Koenaj wrote:
MasterWill wrote:Man you made me laugh :) nice one!

#ragemode activated
Will, what the rainbow is wrong with you?
All you post is negative crap, if you're so fed up with Haypi, why don't you just love off? No one here wants to hear your negative rainbow anymore.
I come to this Forum to help people with questions, and post feedback, not to post how much I hate this game.
And if you're starting your nonsense arguments with ''I'm posting feedback'' again, love off, posting how much Haypi sucks, and that they're ripping off isn't feedback.

Ragemode activated ? Roboter?
That was rainbow love mode :p no one wants to hear that? There are more ppl who think same as me and thats not without reason. I didnt say i hate this game but i hate how haypi deal with us and let us wait. Im still having quite fun with this until i finish bl exp 15. My Feedback is negative but has backgrounds and im not posting crap cause i have fun to.
Lets go all to our Yoga session and calm down :-)
If you think im doing sth bad when i write critism then feel free and report me to admin.
<<

TazzOne1

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:43 pm

MasterWill wrote:
Dimitri_Ken wrote:Tomorrow is the end of October (Earth Time). There is no information. May be they mention about October of The Mar. :lol:

Man you made me laugh :) nice one!

Well it's gunna be the 31st of October in the U.K when I wake up tomorrow morning so hopefully it will be out then
S48: TazzOne1
S Rank: Gryphion - Leviathan - Bahamut - Clawpard - Scythe - Neon - Flight
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:52 pm

MasterWill wrote:Ragemode activated ? Roboter?
That was rainbow love mode :p no one wants to hear that? There are more ppl who think same as me and thats not without reason. I didnt say i hate this game but i hate how haypi deal with us and let us wait. Im still having quite fun with this until i finish bl exp 15. My Feedback is negative but has backgrounds and im not posting crap cause i have fun to.
If you think im doing sth bad when i write critism then feel free and report me to admin.

There might be people that agree with you, but they're not bothering us, the people that still like this game and are eagerly waiting for the update with posting negative crap.
They said you hate how they make you wait? Welcome to reality, you have to wait sometimes, they didn't even break a single promise.
When I check this Forum, all I see nowadays is negative nonsense, most coming from you.
Why don't you just leave the Forum if you're dissatisfied with Haypi? Stop bothering us, the people that still enjoy this game and do our best to help Haypi out.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Koenaj wrote:

There might be people that agree with you, but they're not bothering us, the people that still like this game and are eagerly waiting for the update with posting negative crap.
They said you hate how they make you wait? Welcome to reality, you have to wait sometimes, they didn't even break a single promise.
When I check this Forum, all I see nowadays is negative nonsense, most coming from you.
Why don't you just leave the Forum if you're dissatisfied with Haypi? Stop bothering us, the people that still enjoy this game and do our best to help Haypi out.

Preach!

Seriously, all your posts are worthless and redundant.
I tried to say it nicely, but apparently you're just a rainbow r*tard.
If you're so fed up stop posting bull love on the forums and go post your rainbow somewhere else. The forums are supposed to be an encouraging environment where new and old players come together to help answer questions and share information, as well as politely discuss what haypi's up to.

What you say is that,but you come here and badmouth haypi as well as jackass everyone here that has anything of an decent attitude.
Shuddup, leave, or stop being a fairy.
Lol, Fairy? Biotch^
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:20 pm

xxInsaniacxx wrote:
Koenaj wrote:

Preach!

Seriously, all your posts are worthless and redundant.
I tried to say it nicely, but apparently you're just a rainbow r*tard.
If you're so fed up stop posting bull love on the forums and go post your rainbow somewhere else. The forums are supposed to be an encouraging environment where new and old players come together to help answer questions and share information, as well as politely discuss what haypi's up to.

What you say is that,but you come here and badmouth haypi as well as jackass everyone here that has anything of an decent attitude.
Shuddup, leave, or stop being a fairy.
Lol, Fairy? Biotch^

Stop being a parrot repeating what wiki-Koenaj-posthunter already wrote.
I can do what i want..if i want to help then i help, if i want to discuss i will, if i want to critisize i will and if i want to ask i will. And if you want to keep calling me rainbow and fairy and love you can do.
Perhaps Haypi can stop this vulgar talking from you when they finally release update. It seems some of you cant talk without saying those rainbow fairy things to other ppl who you dont know. Big mouth in the internet but small in the real world.
Peace Bros!
<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Maybe they can clean up your sh*tbag act too, poser, stop being a little jackass kid and get off the forums
You have no morals obviously, nor a life, not even a brain, which is a pathetic waste of your worthless life.
You must be quite the rich poser kid, but unless you come out of rainbow love fairy land, stop being a dissatisfied biotch. Nobody wants to hear your $(-)!t.
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
PreviousNext

Return to Updates