FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Version 1.5 Sneak Peek嗨皮精灵1.5版本剧透

<<

TazzOne1

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Version 1.5 Sneak Peek嗨皮精灵1.5版本剧透

At the end of the day haypi said they submitted it to Apple or who ever deals with it so it's out of haypi hands they said we would get the update this month but they have done there part we just have to wait and see if apple release it.
No point getting to worked up about it update will be out when it's out I guess.
S48: TazzOne1
S Rank: Gryphion - Leviathan - Bahamut - Clawpard - Scythe - Neon - Flight
<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:05 am

TazzOne1 wrote:At the end of the day haypi said they submitted it to Apple or who ever deals with it so it's out of haypi hands they said we would get the update this month but they have done there part we just have to wait and see if apple release it.
No point getting to worked up about it update will be out when it's out I guess.

Agreed
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

Crystalwing

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:58 am

Its finally coming tomorrow (: I'm so excited they're even giving out a male and female plantasaurus if you catch the three monsters. I just hope the two of them aren't found in expert mode because I still havent finished bl expert....I have no oels anyway :|
<<

farting108

Citizen

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:06 am

@farting, you must be a special kind of stupid, aren't ya
Well, if you havent noticed, Nintendo, CoD games, and Mortal Cmbat are all PLATFORM GAMES, hence they make TENS OF HUNDREDS TIMES MORE, than haypi, and what the heck does having cursie as a pic have to do with anything?
Youre just being a biotch, and your comparisons suck.

@will, he didnt say everything, he said recently most!!MOST of your stuff is very negative with no hope and demeaning to other players which is very true,

I really don't understand your heavily biased viewpoint they are playform games, but that doesn't mean Haypi should play around when making an update that will afect every player. In addition you viciously bullied me calling me stupid, a biotch, and negative, i'm not going to resort to childish remarks and I don't believe that everyone has to follow your optimistic sense is it wrong that i'm not satusfied, does that make me a bad person? are you my judge my lord and savior who desides whether or not i'm a bad person? If not they why are you acting like it and deciding that it's bad that i'm a displeased player, who's opinion is less then yours.
<<

Krister_o

Conqueror

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:49 am

Boo
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:27 am

BooHappyHauntingMonsterRed.gif
BooHappyHauntingMonsterRed.gif (135.74 KiB) Viewed 7088 times

Signature design by Stavey
<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:35 am

So only 7 monsters, 2 new maps and bet system. Weak. Even v1.2 and 1.3 had almost 3x more content. And others said there maybe could be more...
BUT i like event with Plantosaurus! A small light in the tunnel i can see it.
<<

xxInsaniacxx

Marquis

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:06 pm

MasterWill wrote:So only 7 monsters, 2 new maps and bet system. Weak. Even v1.2 and 1.3 had almost 3x more content. And others said there maybe could be more...
BUT i like event with Plantosaurus! A small light in the tunnel i can see it.

Thank your for some optism!
Ha! To all the players who said haypi wouldnt deliver, HA!! Did I not call this? Have faith fellow monsterers!
Designed by MasterWill

S1:xxInsaniacxx
S48:_Nexus_
S List: Mino - Fen - Hippo - Levi - Drac - Smiter - Pewg - Cyg - Rhor - Neon - Flight - Chunky
<<

farting108

Citizen

Post Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Ha! To all the players who said haypi wouldnt deliver, HA!! Did I not call this? Have faith fellow monsterers!

HAHA, rub it in :D
<<

farting108

Citizen

Post Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:36 pm

7.New legendary monsters will burst from Magic Eggs. To celebrate the launch of Version 1.5, we’ll also offer you a temporary treat --two legendary monsters hidden there for you to crack open. Also, the odds of getting legendary monsters will be doubled temporarily.

Any chance Haypi will keep Pegasus+Bahamut together every time they rotate, I love double odds plus their twins.
PreviousNext

Return to Updates