FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Blackout Issue on Some Servers

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Blackout Issue on Some Servers

Dear Monster Trainers,

We experienced a blackout from 11:00 AM GMT today (July 19th, 2013). The blackout kept players on Server 1,19, 20, 22, 29 and 1000 from logging in, affecting the gameplay for some of our players. We sincerely apologize for this.
We discovered the issue within a few minutes and we are now working on the blackout issue together with the technical supports from our server service provider.
We’ll try our best to address the issue ASAP. In the meantime, we’ll work out a compensation to all affected players soon after we resolve the issue.

Thank you for your understanding and unwavering support.

Please help us spread the news. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Monster Support at monstersupport@haypi.com.

Best Regards,
Haypi Monster Team
<<

SetsunaFsei

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Re: Blackout Issue on Some Servers

ahhh...no wonder why i cant log in..hope it will be fix soon ;)
<<

baloni86

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 pm

They can compensate us but what about the pvp reset which is later today im 2300+ but need to get 2500+ ....................this has ruined my pvp score for the week/month thx alot haypi :cry:
S LEVI , S NEON , S CERB , S CYGNESS , S PEWGWAY , S HIPPO , S SMITER , S PATTAFLY , S CLAWPARD , S SCYTHE , S FLIGHT , S LUPA , S MINOTAUR , S MENISS , S ANGELO , S BRAWNY
<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:29 pm

baloni86 wrote:They can compensate us but what about the pvp reset which is later today im 2300+ but need to get 2500+ ....................this has ruined my pvp score for the week/month thx alot haypi :cry:

This is an unexpected blackout, we are very sorry for that. Will try our best to resolve it.
<<

HamaniDrake

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Haha iam alone at my server somehow , no one to play with :(
<<

baloni86

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Great i can get back on the game..................... Oh wait you kicked us again!!! Let me guess another blackout -- it must be very dark over in haypi land today lolz
S LEVI , S NEON , S CERB , S CYGNESS , S PEWGWAY , S HIPPO , S SMITER , S PATTAFLY , S CLAWPARD , S SCYTHE , S FLIGHT , S LUPA , S MINOTAUR , S MENISS , S ANGELO , S BRAWNY
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:45 pm

baloni86 wrote:Great i can get back on the game..................... Oh wait you kicked us again!!! Let me guess another blackout -- it must be very dark over in haypi land today lolz

Give them some time, you can't expect them to fix this in 1 minute...
Unless you want a hella unable Server for a couple of days because the restoring was done sloppy.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Heaven forbid a tornado rip through where the servers are, I'm sure plaers would blame Haypi for that too. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. I think its great that they actually responded to the situation and notifying us what happened and they are working on a compensation.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:34 pm

Bullhead81 wrote:Heaven forbid a tornado rip through where the servers are, I'm sure plaers would blame Haypi for that too. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. I think its great that they actually responded to the situation and notifying us what happened and they are working on a compensation.

Yes, agreed.
I've played games where there would be lag spikes big enough to make it unplayable, and they would notify us two weeks later.
I'm so happy with Haypi, they actually respond :lol:!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

megaman1987

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:51 am

Hi there is anyone else having truble logging in today
It keeps crashing and wont login at all please help

And plus do u know if the database for this game will be carryed over to pocket monster hd as its the same game
Next

Return to Updates