FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

【Notice】Arena Rule竞技场相关规则

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:14 am

【Notice】Arena Rule竞技场相关规则

Dear Monster Trainers,

Haypi Monster is bursting with exciting PVP activity, and we cannot thank you enough for all the enthusiasm and energy you have contributed to this game.

However, we have noticed that some players have gained an unfair advantage in the PVP Arena by feeding themselves higher scores by using multiple accounts. In order to ensure PVP fairness, we have developed a new game rule: two accounts can fight each other in 1V1 mode no more than 15 times a day.

Accounts caught abusing the PVP system will be met with appropriate disciplinary actions.

We need your help in maintain a fair and just gaming environment! Thank you for your understanding and support.

More activities are on their way. Please pay attention to our official notice board for further details.

Best Regards,
Haypi Monster Team

亲爱的精灵捕手们,

随着竞技场活动的开展,我们在感受大家热情的同时,也发现一些玩家存在竞技场刷分行为。为给大家提供更好的游戏环境,确保竞技场活动更加公平的进行,我们将对竞技场进行整治,制定规则:每日,两个账号竞技场1v1对战不能超过15次。

对于刷分的账号,我们将根据具体情况采取相应处罚。

公平公正的游戏环境,需要您与我们共同维护。谢谢大家的支持与理解,让我们携手让嗨皮精灵的游戏环境更健康!

游戏更多动态,请广大玩家随时关注官方公告。

嗨皮精灵团队
2013年6月18日
<<

AkagamiNo

Beginner

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 am

Re: 【Notice】Arena Rule竞技场相关规则

However, we have noticed that some players have gained an unfair advantage in the PVP Arena by feeding themselves higher scores by using multiple accounts. In order to ensure PVP fairness, we have developed a new game rule: two accounts can fight each other in 1V1 mode no more than 15 times a day.

First,

BIG UP Haypi !!!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

Thank you for listening to the players ... :D
AkagamiNo

server 1

LvL 33
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:35 am

I'm very, very pleased to hear about this.

Thanks!
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

HamaniDrake

Citizen

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Now the 100 gold reward sounds intersting :D , thnx haypi for helping us xD
<<

superfly88_713

Conqueror

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:48 pm

How will this work? Will the system prevent ppl from playing more than 15 times a day or is a rule everyone suppose to self enforce and follow the rules?

The issue I have is if there is only one guy in the pvp room with over 2000+, and I come in and hit quick start it will match me against with that guy even if my int was only 1500.

If I hit quick start 20 times it will match me with that same guy 20 times instead of npc bots.
So in that case am I suppose to wait around all day until that guy leaves the so I don't go over the 15 daily limit?
<<

silViii

Citizen

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:42 pm

i'll fight for the 100 coins!!!
<<

AkagamiNo

Beginner

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:01 pm

superfly88_713 wrote:How will this work? Will the system prevent ppl from playing more than 15 times a day or is a rule everyone suppose to self enforce and follow the rules?

The issue I have is if there is only one guy in the pvp room with over 2000+, and I come in and hit quick start it will match me against with that guy even if my int was only 1500.

If I hit quick start 20 times it will match me with that same guy 20 times instead of npc bots.
So in that case am I suppose to wait around all day until that guy leaves the so I don't go over the 15 daily limit?

There are two changes in PvP!

The first: each player will face against a player who has almost the same number of points ... So you just forget to fight against a player with 2000 points if you are in a 1500 ^ ^!

The second: each player can not fight with the same players maximum 15 times per day so if for example you and me are in PvP with the same number of points you will be able to fight 15 times a day with me (With or without bots break)!
AkagamiNo

server 1

LvL 33
<<

Jaredgoh

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:16 am

AkagamiNo wrote:
superfly88_713 wrote:How will this work? Will the system prevent ppl from playing more than 15 times a day or is a rule everyone suppose to self enforce and follow the rules?

There are two changes in PvP!

The first: each player will face against a player who has almost the same number of points ... So you just forget to fight against a player with 2000 points if you are in a 1500 ^ ^!

The second: each player can not fight with the same players maximum 15 times per day so if for example you and me are in PvP with the same number of points you will be able to fight 15 times a day with me (With or without bots break)!

This is a self enforce rule..
There is no mechanism to stop you from fighting someone for over 15 times..

You will see
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 am

Wouldn't the person just be able to switch accounts/devices & continue...?
Would be a small effort.

[EDIT]
AkagamiNo wrote:The first: each player will face against a player who has almost the same number of points ... So you just forget to fight against a player with 2000 points if you are in a 1500 ^ ^!

Nevermind, I need to learn how to read :roll:...
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Gaangreen

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:37 am

Yea, theres a way developers can look at IP addresses and enforce it im sure...
Next

Return to Updates