FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Version 1.4 Sneak Peek(English)

<<

HamaniDrake

Citizen

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:52 am

Re: Haypi Monster Version 1.4 Sneak Peek(English)

But at least now we can finish cs expert with new monsters level and upgraded skills :D
<<

junicobakura

Marquis

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:00 pm

They need to increase the EXP bonus for VIPs, 5m to max level?
<<

WinTun

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 pm

If there are prizes for first place, there are probably also prizes for second, third, and so on. There usually are, when it comes to Haypi Monsters. Thus, I'm not too concerned about the rather (very) generous prize. I'm just worried about the number of abusers and cheaters that would emerge because of it... This implementation takes away the purpose of PVP, which is nothing but to have fun. It turns into a competition of who has the most amount of time on their hands...
<<

Luv2LeeT

Marquis

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Bullhead81 wrote:
superfly88_713 wrote:Hey how about instead of rewarding quitters, you reward people who actually play the game loyally and those that fund it.

Like how about reward players that logged in 90% of the time since May1 instead of the quitters since may 1

Ding Ding Ding! we got a winner! Best thing i heard all month!!!!

Agreed!! The reward for quitters is way too unbalanced. If I had known that was the reward, I could've quit for a month too! smh
PAL code: 11vr1 (one-one-vee-are-one)
<<

superfly88_713

Conqueror

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:14 pm

So I assume this will be out in 2 days when the Fenrir egg expires?
<<

AkagamiNo

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Logically yes,

I think they will put that Fenrir the expiration date ... They say that their need permission from the app store but it's just an excuse lol.

Either they have their 2-3 days to get permission from the app store or either they already have permission and expect Sunday-Monday ^^
AkagamiNo

server 1

LvL 33
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:25 pm

AkagamiNo wrote:Logically yes,

I think they will put that Fenrir the expiration date ... They say that their need permission from the app store but it's just an excuse lol.

Either they have their 2-3 days to get permission from the app store or either they already have permission and expect Sunday-Monday ^^

Watch it come out tomorrow morning LOL.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

AkagamiNo

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Ahaha no, the image shows Cerbious by the index will be updated when Fenrir expires ^^
AkagamiNo

server 1

LvL 33
<<

TheRealGobY

Citizen

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:26 am

7. PVP Arena 2v2 matches have been improved. Teams will be matched according to whichever player has the higher PVP score.

Nice!! Bye bye cheaters. Time for you to man up and face the top. Time for you to actually learn some strategy or get owned. Finally fixing the 2vs2 system. :)

I really hope Haypi fixes the Talent System for those people that are still struggling to get the talents they want. (By Fix I mean at least make it so when using a Rune it does not keep landing on the same talent)
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:39 am

TheRealGobY wrote:
7. PVP Arena 2v2 matches have been improved. Teams will be matched according to whichever player has the higher PVP score.

Nice!! Bye bye cheaters. Time for you to man up and face the top. Time for you to actually learn some strategy or get owned. Finally fixing the 2vs2 system. :)

I really hope Haypi fixes the Talent System for those people that are still struggling to get the talents they want. (By Fix I mean at least make it so when using a Rune it does not keep landing on the same talent)

It won't matter if they did use 2 devices, You're going to have noobs with legendaries in there real soon! they already give them huge xp cards for FC and Swamp, where we got crap rewards. And now it looks like ....

13. Players are now able to encounter and capture legendary monsters randomly during their challenges.

So lets all go back to Haypi Dragon again! Feels like the same thing is happening here.

Signature design by Stavey
PreviousNext

Return to Updates