FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server Maintenance系统更新维护2013.05.28

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 am

Server Maintenance系统更新维护2013.05.28

Dear Monster Trainers,

We are planning to perform maintenance on all servers from 06:00 AM GMT to 08:00 AM GMT on Tuesday (May 28th, 2013). This maintenance is estimated to last for 2 hours and players will not be able to log in during that time. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Several bugs will be fixed in the maintenance:
1. Bugs fixed on mystery talent Stuck. Opponents will no longer be able to switch monsters when you have a monster with the talent Stuck in combat.
2. Raid Boss is now also immune to Stun and Curse.
3. You can now get a free veteran/expert mode challenge for completing the Daily Task: PVP Victory.
4. The Sale tab in the Magic Shop now refreshes properly.
Please help us inform everyone of this notice. Thank you for your support and understanding! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Monster Support at monstersupport@haypi.com

More activities are on their way! Please pay close attention to our official notice board for the latest news.
Best Regards,
Haypi Monster Team

亲爱的精灵捕手们:

我们将于北京时间2013年05月28日14:00-16:00期间针对全部服务器进行维护。维护期间玩家将不能登陆游戏。预计停机维护持续2小时,带来的不便之处,敬请谅解。

本次停机维护将修复一些游戏问题:
1. 陷阱潜能无效问题
2. 世界BOSS中晕眩和诅咒异常状态问题
3. 日常任务“竞技场-获胜”完成不奖励挑战关次数问题
4. 魔法商店技能书特卖列表不刷新问题。

敬请玩家之间互相转告。如有问题请及时联系官方客服:monstersupport@haypi.com
此致,
嗨皮精灵团队
2013年05月27日
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Mon May 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Re: Server Maintenance系统更新维护2013.05.28

I'm happy that there are constant maintenance for these bugs/glitches.

However, I really would like to see an increase in the encounter rate for bosses! :P
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

armiantz

Marquis

Post Mon May 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Thanks for fixing some of the bugs with ver 1.3. Despite some of the glitches I am quite satisfied with the new features of the game.

However, may I also suggest including in the maintenance the problem with the essence of wisdom on Exp modes.

Since the update I rarely see adv book chests on expert modes but have seen several essence of wisdom on the spins (sometimes 2-3 essence of wisdom on the wheel). The problem is the essence of wisdom on the spin on expert mode is only 1x.

A beginners book chest (found on normal modes) when disenchanted is equivalent to 2 essence of wisdom so it is very unbalanced to find 1x essence of wisdom on exp modes. Essence of wisdom found on exp modes should be almost equivalent to the value of an advance book chest when disenchanted ie ~80x essence of wisdom.

Hope you will consider. Thanks :)

Bug report thread regarding essence of wisdom:

viewtopic.php?f=643&t=19627
<<

nellx05

Baron

Post Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Fix the EXACT TIME when a boss respwan.
<<

superfly88_713

Conqueror

Post Mon May 27, 2013 5:18 pm

nellx05 wrote:Fix the EXACT TIME when a boss respwan.

+100 million
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Tue May 28, 2013 1:44 am

> Please add a timer for boss raids - until when we can encounter the next boss.

> I also would like a safeguard for players with eggs. The luck is just ridiculous at the moment. One player already cracked 40 orange eggs and still no Fenrir. One player need 55 eggs to see a Fenrir. My recommendation is outlined here:
viewtopic.php?f=640&t=19689
Hi guys!

I don't know if anyone suggested this but I've recently thought of a way to make it better for players to get legendaries. At the moment, the total luck needed is disheartening. I think it would be a good idea for players to have increased chances of getting a legendary monster the more they open eggs. The company should at least put this in since they should really put in a safeguard for players. I don't know how I'll feel if I get so unlucky to open 100 eggs without seeing a legendary monster.
This would certainly remove some of the anguish that payers will feel when they don't succeed with getting a legendary monster. Players will at least feel better that the next time they try, they will get a higher chance of getting one. This is a win-win situation as more players will strive to open eggs. Players usually stop after a set amount of eggs but this way, the company won't lose revenue as more players will keep going until they get a legendary monster.

Obviously, if this is implemented, there should be even a little bit of compensation for those who already opened the eggs.

I will post this in the suggestions sectioen if I receive positive feedback - unless someone already thought of this and posted.

Thanks for reading!

> If possible, can you outline the monsters required for the Gryphion scroll? As it will take months before players can get the scroll, it would be annoying to find that we need a further month or so for the monster needed for synthesis. This isn't a necessity but it would certainly help!

> Can you please give some details regarding the encounter rate of the bosses? It seems like it's very low at the moment and players are spending hours trying to find one. Maybe it's just to do with the timer not being passed 24 hours but it would still help to know this.
Also, someone suggested that bosses should be part of a daily quest and that upon completing the quest, they will get a boss. I think this is a good compromise. My initial idea of a new boss at the start of each day will not work and will be exploited as those who wake up the earliest will have the biggest advantage as their pals might not be awake until hours later.

Thanks!
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

LiMoney

Veteran

Post Thu May 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Lexoph wrote:> Please add a timer for boss raids - until when we can encounter the next boss.

> I also would like a safeguard for players with eggs. The luck is just ridiculous at the moment. One player already cracked 40 orange eggs and still no Fenrir. One player need 55 eggs to see a Fenrir. My recommendation is outlined here:
viewtopic.php?f=640&t=19689
Hi guys!

I don't know if anyone suggested this but I've recently thought of a way to make it better for players to get legendaries. At the moment, the total luck needed is disheartening. I think it would be a good idea for players to have increased chances of getting a legendary monster the more they open eggs. The company should at least put this in since they should really put in a safeguard for players. I don't know how I'll feel if I get so unlucky to open 100 eggs without seeing a legendary monster.
This would certainly remove some of the anguish that payers will feel when they don't succeed with getting a legendary monster. Players will at least feel better that the next time they try, they will get a higher chance of getting one. This is a win-win situation as more players will strive to open eggs. Players usually stop after a set amount of eggs but this way, the company won't lose revenue as more players will keep going until they get a legendary monster.

Obviously, if this is implemented, there should be even a little bit of compensation for those who already opened the eggs.

I will post this in the suggestions sectioen if I receive positive feedback - unless someone already thought of this and posted.

Thanks for reading!

> If possible, can you outline the monsters required for the Gryphion scroll? As it will take months before players can get the scroll, it would be annoying to find that we need a further month or so for the monster needed for synthesis. This isn't a necessity but it would certainly help!

> Can you please give some details regarding the encounter rate of the bosses? It seems like it's very low at the moment and players are spending hours trying to find one. Maybe it's just to do with the timer not being passed 24 hours but it would still help to know this.
Also, someone suggested that bosses should be part of a daily quest and that upon completing the quest, they will get a boss. I think this is a good compromise. My initial idea of a new boss at the start of each day will not work and will be exploited as those who wake up the earliest will have the biggest advantage as their pals might not be awake until hours later.

Thanks!

Though I complain about the time spent on boss raids I do not wish to see the
Encounter rate go up or even it being a daily quest. Some of us have already spend countless hours searching for the boss and It wouldn't be very fair. Unless they increase the uncounted rate ASAP, like in 2 days. Besides it wouldnt be challenging for a legendary if it's a daily quest. If it is a daily quest then it's just a matter of time before everybody has a griphion. All I ask for us a timer, that is it. I am content. Thank you.
Quitted

Designed by Luv2LeeT

Designed by MasterWill

Return to Updates