FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server Maintennace服务器维护(20130722)

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:50 am

Server Maintennace服务器维护(20130722)

To Our Beloved Monster Trainers,

We are performing maintenance on all servers in order to improve your gameplay experience. The maintenance will start at 05:00 AM GMT on Monday (July 22nd, 2013) and last for approximately 2 hours. Players will not be able to log in during that time.

Your gameplay will be smoother and server performance will be optimized after this maintenance. The following changes will also take place:

1. PVP matching rules will be adjusted. You can now attack an NPC when multiple players are waiting for a match at the same time.

2. The PVP scoring has received an adjustment. Previous scores that week will now be factored in during score calculations. Players who intentionally lower their PVP scores will face greater difficulty climbing back up in the weekly 2v2 competition.

3. Under certain circumstances, inviters could not receive a Skill Book Chest when their referrals reached level 15. This problem has now been fixed.

4. Previously, Team Mode attempts were unintentionally restored to some players after every maintenance. The error has now been corrected and a maintenance will no longer impact daily Team Mode attempts.

Please help us inform your fellow players of the news. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact Monster Support at monstersupport@haypi.com

Best Regards,
Haypi Monster Team

亲爱的精灵捕手们:

为改善大家的游戏体验,我们将于7月22日(周一)13:00点针对所有服务器进行系统维护,预计持续两小时,期间游戏用户无法登陆服务器,带来不便敬请谅解。
本次维护将优化服务器使其更稳定流畅。

伴随此次系统维护,我们也将作下列的调整:

1. 调整了竞技场匹配规则,现在多名玩家同时进行匹配时也有可能匹配到NPC

2. 2V2竞技场每场战斗结算积分时将以玩家本周内达到的最高积分进行结算,PVP积分波动过大的玩家在一周内更难通过2V2竞技提升自己的PVP积分。

3. 修复了密友达到15级时,某些情况下邀请人无法收到技能书箱奖励的问题

4. 修复了维护结束后,部分玩家的组队次数恢复为五次的问题

请大家互相告知公告内容。如有疑问,请联系官方客户支持人员: monstersupport@haypi.com
嗨皮精灵运营团队
2013年7月19日
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:10 am

Re: Server Maintennace服务器维护(20130722)

Yay, i hope this fixes the pvp boosting and whatnot.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

AcheTH

Baron

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 am

Bullhead81 wrote:Yay, i hope this fixes the pvp boosting and whatnot.

doubt it
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:31 am

Great!
Lets hope this fixes the majority of the PvP problems!
Good job Haypi :D!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:50 am

admin01 wrote:
2. The PVP scoring has received an adjustment. Previous scores that week will now be factored in during score calculations. Players who intentionally lower their PVP scores will face greater difficulty climbing back up in the weekly 2v2 competition.

1, How is it determined that players intentionally lowered their score?

2, What happens if you just catch a serious string of bad luck and drop 300 or 400 integral in a day or 2? Is that going to be considered intentional?

Some more details on this fix would really be nice for us to know.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:53 am

Bullhead81 wrote:
admin01 wrote:

1, How is it determined that players intentionally lowered their score?

2, What happens if you just catch a serious string of bad luck and drop 300 or 400 integral in a day or 2? Is that going to be considered intentional?

I am hoping they fix this!! :D pvp abuse is annoying and I think I might've caught someone boosting today as well!
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:34 am

Bullhead81 wrote:1, How is it determined that players intentionally lowered their score?

I'm pretty sure the admins have a fairly good look on the PvP activities, if they see a 2K player using 1 monster for 20+ matches... Pretty must self explanatory.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

ayatane

Beginner

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:06 am

They nvr fix the pp bug in Pvp yet :( is annoying me so much
<<

FrenZy

Baron

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:36 am

The PvP boosting is a common problem, it's far too easy to do because of certain servers having only 1-2 hours of peak pvp time, the rest is like a graveyard shift so it's simple to queue at the same time with two or more devices.

Ofcourse banning some of the culprits or revoking some of the unearned accolades could help bandage the situation, but we need some thing far more consistent, if there were 100's pvping each hour of the day it would reduce the chance of some one feeding them selves points, only way I know how to reach them numbers is a cross server pvp, obvious drawbacks certain servers have had more time to perfect there monsters, also I'm not sure if haypi have the servers to support it.

The most delusional that is most of the culprits think its a tactical decision and there not cheating because there allowed to free farm there 10+ accounts because your allowed to play one account 15 times, to clarify you are still cheating the 15 wins was to reduce your cheating.

Anyway cheers for the update and keep up the good work Haypi, I hope this update shows pvp improvement.
<<

AgentZero_564

Citizen

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 pm

What if a player is just really the best in the server regarding PvP?
In my server, only one player occupies the top position for multiple weeks. I don't think he's getting the +10 from matches anymore. When I lost to him, it was only +9/-9. He also mentioned that this happened prior to to our match.

Would that be considered deliberately lowering scores (for the losers) if one player dminates the PvP?
Current Level: 31
S Rank: Pewgway, Ignightmare, Rhor, Cygness, Smiter, Meniss, Brawny, Pattafly, Scythe, Purrfection, and Leviathan
Monster Wishlist: ALL LEGENDARY! hahaha
Next

Return to Updates