Haypi Monster Update: Version 1.2

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 am

Haypi Monster Update: Version 1.2

New Features
1. A new element, Ice, has been added.
2. 15 new monsters have been added: Glacie, Glazelle, Glaze, Yaki, Yeti, Evergreen, Lupus, Freezy, Fragician, Trunky, Chunky, Crystal, Snoe, Blubbie and Splashy.
3. 17 new skills have been added: Super Fire Bomb, Lethal Powder, Super Thunderstorm, Icicle, Ice Bullets, Avalanche, Aurora Borealis, Chill, Ice Armor, Ring of Ice, Subzero, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Fog, Snowflakes, Massive Boulder, and Exhaust.
4. 4 monster skills have been added: Flame Trap, Drown, Toxic Stake, and Shake.
5. 5 new mystery talents have been added: Frost Aura-I, Frost Aura-II, Frost Aura-III, Nightmare, Spreading Flames and Frigid.
6. 2 new scenes have opened: Frozen Cavern and Chaotic Swamp.
7. Collection Progress for ice-type monsters is now available.
8. A new weather type, Blizzard, has been added.
9. The monster level cap has been raised to 50.
10. Rune gems can now be upgraded.
11. A new debuff, Lethal Poison, has been added.
12. 2 new items are now available: the Rune Gem Chest and the Skill Book Chest.
13. Weather-changing skill books can now be rewarded in Veteran Mode.
14. Skelly and Splashy can be purchased with honor points in the Encyclopedia (when players have met the monthly PVP score requirement).
15. New tasks have been added.

Modifications:
1. Unlocking the fourth combat slot will no longer cost coins.
2. 9 VIP progress points are given to all players.
3. The purchase requirements for Roco and Lava have been adjusted.
4. The reward for logging in consecutively for 5 days will now be a Rune Gem.
5. The maximum number of bag slots has been increased to 80.
6. Players can see obtainable items in Team Mode.
7. New daily tasks have been added.
8. Some daily tasks will now award extra Veteran/Expert mode challenge attempts.
9. The PVP Arena now offers more rewards.
10. Seasonal and monthly PVP scores have now been changed to monthly and weekly PVP scores, respectively.
11. Expert Mode will now reward skill book chests of the corresponding element instead of any specific book.
12. Haypi Monster will now save temporary data. If a player is disconnected or closes their app during a challenge, they will be able to continue the challenge by logging in immediately afterwards.
13. NPC AI has been improved.
14. The mystery talent system has been improved. Purchased monsters can now have mystery talents.
15. Certain weather effects have been changed.
a) During a sandstorm, all monsters that are not fire or earth-type experience a decrease in their hit rating.
b) During a blizzard, the dodge rating of ice and water-type monsters increases.
16. A critical hit now does 200% damage instead of 150%.
17. The powers of the skills Solar Smite, Water Torrent and Psychic Thrust have been raised to 120 while their hit ratings have been increased to 90%.
18. Bugs on some mystery talents have been fixed: Penetrate, Unbending, Adaptability, No Guard and Adrenaline.
19. Small changes have been applied to mystery talent Pressure: the additional PP loss has been increased from 1 to 2.
20. The damage dealt by Ambush has been adjusted
21. Purity can now have the mystery talent Flush.
22. Skelly and Kreepie can now have the mystery talent Nightmare.

新增内容
1. 增加新属性(冰)
2. 增加新宠物:净水,麋鹿,鹿角兽,盔角兽,雏雪人,雪人王,圣诞树,雪狼,好奇宝宝,利刃企鹅,长毛象,猛犸,冰雪,冰霜巨熊,烈海豹
3. 增加新技能:冰锥,冰雹,雪崩,北极光,寒风,冰晶,冰环,绝对零度,暴风雪,急冻光线,白雾,吹雪,超大石炮,蓄能霹雳,超级爆破,剧毒粉,催眠(鬼)
4. 增加4个场地技能:火墙,溺水,毒菱,坍塌
5. 增加新潜能:寒冰-I,寒冰-II,寒冰-III,噩梦,灼热战场,严寒
6. 增加新关卡:寒冰密穴,混乱沼泽
7. 增加冰宠收集
8. 增加暴风雪天气
9. 宠物等级上限提升至50
10. 开启潜能石合成功能
11. 增加剧毒状态
12. 新增潜能石箱,技能书箱上架了
13. 精英关中增加天气技能书掉落
14. 现在pvp积分(月)足够时可以在图鉴中购买小骨龙,净水
15. 增加过关奖励任务

修改内容
1. VIP1开启的宠物栏位不再需要金币
2. 现在初始就会拥有9点VIP值
3. 熔岩和洛克购买条件调整
4. 连续5天登陆奖励更改为潜能石
5. 背包现在可以扩展到80格了
6. 组队关卡掉落显示
7. 增加了新的日常任务
8. 部分日常任务增加挑战关次数奖励
9. 竞技场的奖励增加了
10. PVP积分从原本的月和季度结算变为了周和月
11. 挑战关卡掉落相应属性的技能书箱子而不是掉落技能书
12. 增加了断点续玩
13. 改进了游戏中的AI
14. 图鉴中购买的宠物也会获得潜能了
15. 沙尘暴现在降低所有宠物的命中,岩石和火宠物免疫该效果
16. 暴风雪天气中冰和水宠物增加闪避
17. 命中要害伤害系数从1.5提升到2,命中要害时造成的伤害比以前更多了
18. 光之力,水炮,精神大崩溃技能威力调整为120,命中率提升到90%
19. 破极,自我步调,适应力,无防备,杀人王,潜能bug修复
20. 压力潜能修改:使对方消耗的技能次数+2
21. 调整了影袭技能的伤害
22. 独角驹添加放松潜能
23. 小骨龙鬼娃娃添加噩梦潜能
<<

junicobakura

Marquis

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:44 am

Re: Haypi Monster Update: Version 1.2

when will this be out?
<<

Cladun

Marquis

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 am

I'm drawing a blank. What is the monster skills, it isn't mystery talents. And how exactly did the mystery talent system get improved? Lastly will those that bought the fourth combat slot be refunded coins, if I remember correctly I used 10 or so coins there.
<<

superfly88_713

Conqueror

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:16 am

Fix kamikaze as well. Increase the hit to 90 like the other three 110 power moves. The recoil damage and low hit rating is a double penalty and makes it inferior to lajustu and frenzied attack
<<

Cladun

Marquis

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:39 am

superfly88_713 wrote:Fix kamikaze as well. Increase the hit to 90 like the other three 110 power moves. The recoil damage and low hit rating is a double penalty and makes it inferior to lajustu and frenzied attack

Well thing is while damage is the penalty for using this particular 120 move, the others are a status two of them stuns your monster. It can be somewhat agreed apon that an opponents monster will do more damage during that stun that self damage would. And the other 110 move confused you, for up to like five turns. Which, depending on your luck, can destroy your monster. And frenzied attack and iajustu are based on luck, their consistant damage is lower. And to top it off, 80% hit rate isn't very low.
<<

Tonkatsu

Baron

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Super fire bombs, super thunderstorm?!

Sounds like higher damage elemental moves?
<<

kleingoku

Baron

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:31 pm

WTF, they rlly want to have money, isnt it ?
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Actually, I actually think they are doing this to just satisfy the players. They are actually listening to us.

Also, are we sure they didn't just get it wrong and said Honor Points instead of Prestige?
I got the idea that Prestige are associated with the Encyclopaedia and Honor Points are for the shop?
I'm honestly not even hoping any of these are true though. xD
>.<

Also, HA - A move called Aurora Borealis. :P
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

Atlantis

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 pm

I just have few questions:

Since the max level will be 50, will the monsters learn new more advanced skills? Levelling up to 40 is already taking few days, the the latter levels (35 - 40) needs so much exp already, what more the level 41-50? I think its nice if they could learn better skills to compensate the effort of levelling up. Also, if its not too much to ask, if they learn more advanced skills, there will be an option which skills you wanna replace since you already taught that certain monster the best move prior to the update. :)

Next, if the rune gems are upgradable now, why not the love potions? Super love potions is hard to acquire and youll run out of it if you are a constant breeder of higher grade monsters. If not, we hope its more visible in the update like it can be seen also in the team mode maybe? Or more visible in vet and exp modes. Please also lessen the price of breeding. hahaha :)

Thanks Haypi for the great effort. I love the update actually (except for getting book chest instead of certain skills). We dont wanna gamble our coins to respin on just getting the skill we already have. :( mostly the rewards are already based on luck. Hahaha thanks again. :)
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Atlantis wrote:I just have few questions:

Since the max level will be 50, will the monsters learn new more advanced skills? Levelling up to 40 is already taking few days, the the latter levels (35 - 40) needs so much exp already, what more the level 41-50? I think its nice if they could learn better skills to compensate the effort of levelling up. Also, if its not too much to ask, if they learn more advanced skills, there will be an option which skills you wanna replace since you already taught that certain monster the best move prior to the update. :)

+1, +2, +3, +10000!

I honestly didn't think of this! I hope they do compensate for better moves learned past level 40!
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
Next

Return to Updates