FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Update: Version 1.2

<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Update: Version 1.2

I hope they do let monsters learn more advanced skills after lvl 40 and in conjunction let us pick whether or not and in which slot we want to learn skills since most people have placed skills how they want them and wouldn't even be able to learn the new skills. There's some additional details here that weren't in the sneak peek that make me like it a little better, but I'm still very skeptical.
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:49 pm

schwag wrote:I hope they do let monsters learn more advanced skills after lvl 40 and in conjunction let us pick whether or not and in which slot we want to learn skills since most people have placed skills how they want them and wouldn't even be able to learn the new skills. There's some additional details here that weren't in the sneak peek that make me like it a little better, but I'm still very skeptical.

You are very, very sceptical. :P
Honestly, I think they are actually listening to the players, checking the forum, etc.
Apart from a few changes (particularly the chest-instead-of-books change), they have implemented the changes that everyone wanted.
Also, I think that they sent this patch earlier than first announced because everyone was complaining about the skills.

I read a few of your posts and you sound as if they committed a murder with these updates. xD
I'm sure you'll be fine with it when it comes out. ^^
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

Tonkatsu

Baron

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:26 am

Atlantis wrote:I just have few questions:

Since the max level will be 50, will the monsters learn new more advanced skills? Levelling up to 40 is already taking few days, the the latter levels (35 - 40) needs so much exp already, what more the level 41-50? I think its nice if they could learn better skills to compensate the effort of levelling up. Also, if its not too much to ask, if they learn more advanced skills, there will be an option which skills you wanna replace since you already taught that certain monster the best move prior to the update. :)

Next, if the rune gems are upgradable now, why not the love potions? Super love potions is hard to acquire and youll run out of it if you are a constant breeder of higher grade monsters. If not, we hope its more visible in the update like it can be seen also in the team mode maybe? Or more visible in vet and exp modes. Please also lessen the price of breeding. hahaha :)

Thanks Haypi for the great effort. I love the update actually (except for getting book chest instead of certain skills). We dont wanna gamble our coins to respin on just getting the skill we already have. :( mostly the rewards are already based on luck. Hahaha thanks again. :)

I don't think the new skills past level 40 is gonna happen. Lets take smiter for example. The only better move they can give him is poison leaves. If they actually let smiter learn poison leaves past level 40, alot of people are gonna be unhappy, including me, because we spent time and coins to get that spell book prior to this and now they are letting you get it for free. Unless they let the monsters learn new spells that aren't available now, I don't see how this can happen.
<<

AilsaZ_949

Baron

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 am

I don't think the new skills past level 40 is gonna happen.

Hi, more powerful skills were added in the new version of the game.

Super Thunderstorm is next level of Thunderstorm, Lethal Powder is the next level of Poison Powder, Massive Boulder is the next level of Boulder, and Super Fire Bomb is the next level of Fire Bomb. Some other skill names and talent names were altered a bit to fit their attack chains.

Some skill names have also been changed to improve the overall fit for the game. For example, Avalanche is currently a rock skill. This rock skill has been renamed Rock Fall in version 1.2 (Rockfall's effects are those of the old Avalanche and has changed in name only).

This was to give the skill name, Avalanche, to a new AoE ice attack that buries all opponents in snow. Avalanche felt like a more fitting name for it due to the graphics for the attack.

Some skill/talent descriptions and combat text have also been reworded/fixed.
<<

littlechick

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:19 am

AilsaZ_949 wrote:

Super Thunderstorm is next level of Thunderstorm, Lethal Powder is the next level of Poison Powder, Massive Boulder is the next level of Boulder, and Super Fire Bomb is the next level of Fire Bomb. Some other skill names and talent names were altered a bit to fit their attack chains.

Some skill names have also been changed to improve the overall fit for the game. For example, Avalanche is currently a rock skill. This rock skill has been renamed Rock Fall in version 1.2 (Rockfall's effects are those of the old Avalanche and has changed in name only).

This was to give the skill name, Avalanche, to a new AoE ice attack that buries all opponents in snow. Avalanche felt like a more fitting name for it due to the graphics for the attack.

Could you inform us the time? Estimated...
<<

Tonkatsu

Baron

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:30 am

AilsaZ_949 wrote:

Wow nice. Thanks for the clarification.
<<

AilsaZ_949

Baron

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:38 am

The update was sent to the App Store Review 5 days ago and is pending approval. It will take roughly two weeks.
<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:57 am

AilsaZ_949 wrote:

The update was sent to the App Store Review 5 days ago and is pending approval. It will take roughly two weeks.

Hi, just wondering.

Have you heard anything about promotional coin sale? Anytime soon?

Just wondering, if no sales coming soon, I will just buy what I need now,
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:17 am

pizymisa wrote:
AilsaZ_949 wrote:

The update was sent to the App Store Review 5 days ago and is pending approval.It will take roughly two weeks.

Hi, just wondering.

Have you heard anything about promotional coin sale? Anytime soon?

Just wondering, if no sales coming soon, I will just buy what I need now,

Just wait for the update, pizymisa.
As Ailsa said, it's around the corner!
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

babyboi45

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:25 pm

So there is not a trading feature!? I was really looking forward to being able to trAde with my friends. Also have y'all thought about clans? Me And friends would enjoy a clan system and being able to have clan wars. :)
PreviousNext

Return to Updates