FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 10 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

FurstyFut

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: Server 10 Expert Nominations

According to the rules, which are inforced by haypi. I believe omegaman4 deserves to be nominated. Reason being, omegaman4 has the utmost respect from many players of this game! this user is the first point of contact for new users due to his love and knowledge of haypi! I recommend omegaman4. I believe this user will give 100 percent in helping new users and make this game very enjoyable
<<

Thekidd88

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:32 am

I believe Applez2 should be expert he is always on unlike most experts now and he has come fom server 4 and knows a lot about strategy and gameplay he is always trying to keep the chat clean and help people out he has been very helpful to me in s4 and s10
<<

XsnowfireX

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:02 pm

I nominate ~R~ for expert as she's nice, friendly and never fails to help out and answer boobs question no matter what. Pretty much everyone respects her which would be great for her when she hopefully gets expert as there won't be many fight I really hope she is made an expertShes the best candidate on s10 for the job
<<

Patrickgt

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:53 am

I would like to nominate omegaman4. He helps out whenever he is on wc, and although he kinda keeps under the radar mostly I know many new people have benefited from his answers/tips.
<<

Mr.Loz

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:46 pm

XsnowfireX wrote:I nominate ~R~ for expert as she's nice, friendly and never fails to help out and answer noobs question no matter what. Pretty much everyone respects her which would be great for her when she hopefully gets expert as there won't be many fight I really hope she is made an expertShes the best candidate on s10 for the job

I second this. She has been very helpfully and always knows the right answer. She knows alot about the game and chooses to share what she knows every time she is on world chat. I think she is one of the best candidates for being expert especially because she usually has free time during the day when other experts aren't online because of jobs/school like me. I strongly believe she should be made expert and will be a great edition to the team.

Loz - Server 6
Lozzay - Server 7
Mr.Loz - Server 10 NO LONGER EXPERT
SirLoz - Server 13
Dr.Loz - Server 28
Lil'Lozzay - Server 31
<<

Warrior47

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:47 am

I nominate godzombie for expert cause he is made for the job. He is always trying to keep the chat room clean wen an expert isn't on he has also helped me wen I asked him for it he has probably also helped many others I hope that godzombie becomes n expert he deserves it
<<

lazboy1000

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:12 am

I vote CiaronLove for expert. Her advice is great, she makes sure no one is avoiding the filter or cursing, and she is nice all around!
<<

Z06dragon

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:13 pm

I nominate Ecewolf to be an expert, he is helpful and is patient with players. He also helps explain things if players don't understand as well as provides advice with strategies in general.
<<

Dragon7827

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 am

I nominate martos because he's been helpful and patient with me when I know that I'm being annoying. In addition, martos is active and I believe he is ready and willing to take on this job and fulfill the Expert requirements as best as he can.
<<

Zagod5565

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:50 pm

U think that omegaman4 should be expert because he is always trying to help people and enforce rules. He is te only one that continues to help all day
PreviousNext

Return to Server 10 Expert Nominations