FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 10 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Molotovski

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Server 10 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Irishman23. Even though he started before me, while I concentrated on building up my cities, he concentrated more on his army. Therefore, he has helped me a lot on troop numbers. On world chat, although he has humour, he keeps it clean. he knows this game is about fun, not just rank. therefore my nomination.
<<

Slaunt

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:19 am

I nominate Mady123 to be expert in server 10 because when she joined my alliance she really helped me, Codybug, and my brother Slaunt10. She told me how to gain prestige and how to hunt troops and what I shouldn't do.

Sincerely,
Slaunt, Tidus
<<

Silverstag

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:18 pm

I would like to nominate Zelgius because he is always answering questions and helping players out. He also gibes treasures to people who need them because otherwise they are overpriced and never swears.
<<

Qscez

Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:50 am

my nomonation is GreekAngel for many reasons one of thease is GreekAngel is like really helpfull it seams to me that GreekAngel helps every one and asks nothing in return that is a qualty that i belive we need in an expert and many people on haypi will like also i also think tha GreekAngel should be an expert because Greekangel know so much i think that is important that an expert know alot of thins to they can help people and make this game more fun and enjoyable for every one who they come in contact with another reason is i belive GreekAngel is the best choice to become an expert is everyone knows her she is alredy popular so people will be very suportive for her and be very happy. also if GreekAngel is and expert people will knwo that she is going to be very helpfull and knowing this more people will be getting help witch will be great for everyone as i have said. i belive that an expert should have all theas great qualties and GreekAngel does she is the best choice and everyone will benifit from it so as you now know picking GreekAngel will help every one and that is amazing that this one person will be able to help so many people so the best choice hands down is GreekAngel
<<

Azzelon

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:56 am

I would like to nominate Zombie! Because he has the patience to help players like me that has just started. Also gives hints to players who are not even in his alliance. He is respectful in chat and does not bash other players.
<<

Radimus

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:18 am

I would like to nominate Zombie for sever 10 expert. He like to find new players and message them with helpful hints. I almost stopped playing because of very high lvl players bullying me but he helped me to find this is a fun and exciting game. I wish more players were as nice and respectful thank you
<<

Tonybails3

Citizen

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 am

Radimus wrote:I would like to nominate Zombie for sever 10 expert. He like to find new players and message them with helpful hints. I almost stopped playing because of very high lvl players bullying me but he helped me to find this is a fun and exciting game. I wish more players were as nice and respectful thank you

Radimus is zombie. Voting for yourself is not allowed. Shame on you.. Also, he's asking for nominations too.
Server 10- Tonybails3
Server 92- TonyBails
<<

Nath330

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:32 pm

I wanyt vote for me and yitzyg we are active and helpfull and help to stop spam
<<

Omegaman13

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Please dont nominate yourself good experts canidates dont need to do that
<<

Speck53

Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:15 am

Yea like omegaman said, please don't vote for yourself and don't ask for votes, if someone wants to vote for you they will. ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 10 Expert Nominations