FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 602 Expert Nominations

<<

DCkicks420

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Re: Server 602 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate MissLouWho for position of expert as I believe she is as active, friendly and helpful as anyone on s602. I know her from another server and have always seen her active in world chat being kind to all she meets.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you give her an interview so she can show you for herself how qualified she is.

Sincerely,
D0nkeyK0ng
<<

dax1

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:05 am

I nominate Drex602. He's helped me a lot with guides and tips. He also helped me navigate through this upgrade and what to expect after a server maintenance. He's an older player, and he respects everyone equally.

He's online throughout the whole day, and since we don't have an expert yet, he tries to help keep WC as copecetic as can be.

He's been playing since server 6! Please let him be Expert. Thanks.
<<

BlueHero:)

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:20 pm

I would like to nominate BlueGirl3, because she was very nice and helpful when I joined the game. She then also got me into a alliance and was a very active and friendly people. I also see her help lots of other people in world chat. I nominate BlueGirl3 and think you should take her into consideration.
<<

Cristo19

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm

lurkero.o needs to be a expert he has amazing knowledge of the game and he shares it with anyone and he is akways on
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Nominate people who have the knowledge, and I don't mean people that know how many cats can take aa fort. Real knowledge, such as kill ratios and how to maximize your skills and attributes.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
<<

juhoony

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 pm

i know it is not right that i nominate myself, and i know that people might think of me as arrogant but i`d have to say this. i see too much fighting, cussig,sexual talks going on when most of the players are just kids. they talk about things that are inappropriate for kids in world chat without even hesitating. this should not be happening. since when was hayapi kingdom a bad influence for the kids? i know there may be many others wbo can take this spot of expert. and manyof them were nominated but what`s the use of choosing them asexpert if they were to leave the game in such a short time? i`ve played few servers and in each server, played for at least 10months. i have experience teaching and helping people for i teach english to handicaps every week. i also speak korean, english, indonesian fluently and have experience stopping fights among english speakers and korean speakers. by listening to both sides, i figured out the misconception that they had because of misinterpretation. therefore, i`d say that i should be the expert.
Previous

Return to Server 602 Expert Nominations