FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Attacking changes are no good

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Horgh

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 am

Attacking changes are no good

Say goodbye to multiple farming. No matters which city you attack from or regardless of targets, attacks stack up 10 mins after the first one. I see good for a new server but bad for the ones that already are established.
<<

Nibix

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:44 am

Re: Attacking changes are no good

I attacked someone with half my army to get prestige I sent the other half to farm so I wouldn't starve and I got warped and wiped cause it took so long please fix this.
<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 am

yeah hope this is just a bug
<<

1pitbull

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:05 am

Please do not implement these attk changes in the update...if u do me and the thousands of dollars i spend in this game will b long gone. I truly do love this game but not the stacking....basically makes it pointless to even consider warping and thats one of my favorite parts of the game :(
<<

MissE

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:49 am

If these attack changes are implemented, I will be saying goodbye to Haypi. Not only will they make farming difficult, but they will make renewing oases take hours instead of minutes. They will also make attacking players who are farming impossible because my attack will be stacked. Since my attacks will be stacked, whats the point of playing this "war game"? Please re-think these changes as well as the doubling the cost of warping. A clear grab at my pocketbook. This is a war game. Warping should cost less, not more. More people would buy more coin if it were cheaper and there would be more action in this game. Please consider this

Return to Feedback