FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My first impression? Oh, boy...

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Corruptor1

Beginner

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 pm

My first impression? Oh, boy...

Well, I was excited. I was very excited. And guess what...

I'm not so excited anymore. I love Haypi, but really... we waited a year for weekly tasks and a different kind of DG? No return of Alliance Prestige leader boards, no new chat tab, no new troops, no new equipment... nothing that would actually REALLY get people going again. There was SO much that could have been done, but I think that Haypi ignored that helpful "Suggestions" thread. Maybe next year will be better.

I don't know about you guys, but I am very disappointed. :|
s120: Corruptor1(Considering Quitting, Due to Update)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16174

¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM!
¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM!
¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM!
<<

OpTic_Elit

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Re: My first impression? Oh, boy...

Yeah definitely should have been alot more features, new troop type would have livened up the game heaps.
<<

Ripvamp

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:38 am

What are there no decent changes at all, not even remotely. I feel so disappointed if this is true and I reckon a lot of other people will be. I've been looking forward to this update for ages, literally checking the forums everyday to find out what I can about the update. Now I feel haypi has just give up on itself and it's players and is now just dragging on the game an getting whatever money it can off us until it's unfortunate and inevitable end. :(

however, this all relies on the fact that haypi hasn't actually made any worthwhile changes, if it has then all faith will be restored and I can't wait to play the new update :)
Ripvamp -s124 (Active ish)
Ripvamp2 s81 (Inactive)
~reaper~ s88 (Inactive)
-_reaper_- s92 (Inactive)
/-reaper-\ s96 (Active)
\-reaper-/ s99 (Inactive)
<-reaper-> s600 (Active)

So what if you don't like me, my mum says I'm a special little boy :P
<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:17 am

yeah sorry it's a let down for me to.
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 am

I don't have beta but after talking to ppl who do and hearing about it. I beg haypi to keep this version ........ Its better if u ask me
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:16 am

Well I don't have the beta but from what I've read they've done a bit more then that, like say the Activity Ranking or the Equipment leveling up stuff (Scroll to jewzaku's post)

Haypi didn't do a lot of game changing stuff, which (in my opinion) is a good idea. If they did it would most likely just end up like alliance wars or enhancements, in other words whatever haypi does people probably won't like it if it's too big of a change. So haypi did smaller things that hopefully won't make people mad. Also weekly tasks and activity ranks were suggestions by the people.

Anyways, got a question for those with the beta or support, does server switch work yet? :)
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Josh-lad11

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Same old crap that we gotta put up with then
<<

Awsmrthanu

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 pm

I'm in full agreement wit link209 haypi needs to make the changes slowly do ppl adapt instead of a completely new game , I am disappointed in some of the things I have read but I still have hope that haypi will be fun (it is just a game) and the weekly tasks will be nice plus the activity rank will be a great addition to an alli especially smaller ones
<<

Baboons103

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am

I have been disillusioned with haypi for a loooong time, I doubt the update is any more than a money spinning excercises like item enhancements were.

Beta begins with B you know what else begins with B? Blows as in this update blows :(
<<

MissE

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:03 am

New levels should have been added so those of us playing for long periods of time would have something to work towards. I'm very disappointed that new levels haven't been added since I'm sure it would have been very easy to implement. Instead they choose to implement increasing the cost of warping cities..adding to Haypi's owner's enjoyment but decreasing mine :(
Next

Return to Feedback