FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My first impression? Oh, boy...

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: My first impression? Oh, boy...

MissE wrote:New levels should have been added so those of us playing for long periods of time would have something to work towards. I'm very disappointed that new levels haven't been added since I'm sure it would have been very easy to implement. Instead they choose to implement increasing the cost of warping cities..adding to Haypi's owner's enjoyment but decreasing mine :(

;/Agreed. And a new treasure type for those new levels would have made up a lot of money instead of an increased warp cost :/
<<

Aard

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Ok a few new features got to work out the formula to beat turrets again

The daily gift has got me wondering
my city day one has res 800 lvl zero so i go to daily gift and get 100,000 crop ok haypi where do i store my 100k crop its a gift of exactly nothing except in name. ?
stones, equips,treasure yes nice way of doing it but res think again about that one please.

The new way of getting equips start at lvl 1 and up grade i know this game makes money for the owners i dont have a problem with it, However some young players who dont have money can't fast finish upgrades because they dont have the coin. But the coin players can so they are given an unfair advantage.

I would like to see the equips as they are but without the coin fast finish,
Starting at lvl 1 and upgrade is great apart from that, then coin players can't buy lvl 15 on day one.

we testers were given 300 coin to start with is that going to happen when update goes live to all players.

when it goes live all the older players with established accounts what happens then how will it affect them.
Are we going to have to download a new app and everyone starts from scratch, I must say i like the new update its fresh.
The older servers are now merging but its full of high lvl players there is not much pp about and players are cropping others or you just donate to your alli and chat its getting boring.
I like starting from zero and building.
I think support should look at the cost of your tech i know it's not coins but it takes to long to get tech to max so the coin players get the advantage of building a big army and hunting for treasure faster than the others.

It's not all about the money it has to be about playability and enjoyment and fairness then people will be happy to pay to buy coins.

porting is to expensive 20 coins to move a sub 40 to move a main yet again it's the coin players who get the advantage come on haypi let us use money as well as coins just like the new equips( i love that idea).

i hope this helps the people in support overall i like the new kingdom it's going to be an interesting time when this goes live
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Aard wrote:Ok a few new features got to work out the formula to beat turrets again

The daily gift has got me wondering
my city day one has res 800 lvl zero so i go to daily gift and get 100,000 crop ok haypi where do i store my 100k crop its a gift of exactly nothing except in name. ?
stones, equips,treasure yes nice way of doing it but res think again about that one please.

The new way of getting equips start at lvl 1 and up grade i know this game makes money for the owners i dont have a problem with it, However some young players who dont have money can't fast finish upgrades because they dont have the coin. But the coin players can so they are given an unfair advantage.

I would like to see the equips as they are but without the coin fast finish,
Starting at lvl 1 and upgrade is great apart from that, then coin players can't buy lvl 15 on day one.

we testers were given 300 coin to start with is that going to happen when update goes live to all players.

when it goes live all the older players with established accounts what happens then how will it affect them.
Are we going to have to download a new app and everyone starts from scratch, I must say i like the new update its fresh.
The older servers are now merging but its full of high lvl players there is not much pp about and players are cropping others or you just donate to your alli and chat its getting boring.
I like starting from zero and building.
I think support should look at the cost of your tech i know it's not coins but it takes to long to get tech to max so the coin players get the advantage of building a big army and hunting for treasure faster than the others.

It's not all about the money it has to be about playability and enjoyment and fairness then people will be happy to pay to buy coins.

porting is to expensive 20 coins to move a sub 40 to move a main yet again it's the coin players who get the advantage come on haypi let us use money as well as coins just like the new equips( i love that idea).

i hope this helps the people in support overall i like the new kingdom it's going to be an interesting time when this goes live

The point if coins is advantage. I don't complain much about it. U pay u get advantage.

On haypi. There is a way to do everything free. When there isn't a way to do everything free then complain.

To be honest. Haypi isn't as selfish as other compaies are. Yes haypi has it flaws. But they are trying. It took too much time but we will see what comes up.
<<

Baboons103

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Corruptor1 loves men :)
<<

CrempStyle

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:25 am

Ameral? You still exist...dang.
Previous

Return to Feedback