A compilation of comments for stacking update

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: A compilation of comments for stacking update

Link209 wrote:
support9 wrote:We'd like to collect all possible situations this change would affect. If you can compile the possible problems and let us know we'll be able to test further while taking players gaming feelings into consideration. Thank you for understanding and hopefully we can co-work to make progress in it.

viewtopic.php?f=610&t=16295
The update sounds really good, but I hope the stacking part doesn't stay. I mean after all isn't that part of the reason for the beta test, to see what the people think of the new stuff? So, couldn't it be taken out before the real update happens?

Your thoughts?

support9 wrote:I've submitted the case to our tech department and will see what they decide and thank you for the concern and update.
What we are trying to do is to improve the game play so I believe players' feedback are very important to us.

From a pm I had with support^
At least they are trying. :)
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:55 pm

That's definitely a start...I just want to hear their case. Maybe they have a really good purpose in mind that we aren't seeing/could be done better. Sigh...
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

Corruptor1

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:50 pm

I think it would be nice to see what they intend with the new rule. Seeing as we clearly don't get it, it'd be nice to know why they thought 10 minutes between each battle was a good idea. xD
s120: Corruptor1(Considering Quitting, Due to Update)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16174

¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM!
¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM!
¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM!
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Corruptor1 wrote:I think it would be nice to see what they intend with the new rule. Seeing as we clearly don't get it, it'd be nice to know why they thought 10 minutes between each battle was a good idea. xD

To be honest. I see what haypi is doing with it. This 10 min thing will make game much much more fair between coiners and not coiners. Means u won't get wiped and have hard time to defend. Coiners like that. I like that. But is it fair ? No. No it isn't

Let me put it this way. This game isn't made to be completed in a month or two. ( Allie wars takes months or even more ). But coiners are really messing it up. Go to new servers. There will be somone 10 million ahead of the masses. And it's not fair it kills the competiton.

What's important is I think it's not the right approach to end the problem stated above as we all know we need the slots. We need it to be fast we don't had 10 hrs a day to build our cities.

But good can come out of this update if u ask me. But not so great for coiners and haypi wont make as much $ ( that's just what I'm thinking. But I'm aganist this approach)
<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:41 am

most newer servers are littered with feeder, map scanners, glitchers & cheap coin users. If haypi pulled their finger out and just banned cheaters, servers would be much more competetive.

This 10min rule will just drive active warpers into inactivity.
<<

Icecool121

Citizen

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Well, it seems haypi has listened to the players and the 10 minute stacking isn't in the new version.
Kingdom- S124- Icecool121- King of Kings
<<

phking

Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:44 am

Hey I buyed some love coins and my piv is still not leveled
up yet what the love plz fix this I got a email form u guys
Previous

Return to Feedback