FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi dragon evolution

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Haypi dragon evolution

Since we raise dragons from birth, wouldnt it be awesome if they started out as baby drags, i mean the looks, and as you level them up, they change appearance and start to look mature and cooler per level..
This would make the game even more worthwhile and fun to level up..

Hope this gets approved, cause this game is dying, any little addition like this would make it better!

And as Ro-5 said, the paper plane should be replaced with dragon wings since the paper plane and this game, it really doesn't mix lol, i mean "where'd that paper plane come from?!?"
Dragons should fly from point A-B..

So anyways hope this gets approved :)
Doubt is a feeling stronger than certainty itself..
Ask yourself, "When was it that you forsaken yourself?"
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: Haypi dragon evolution

(So as this would be viewed if it were active , this post only works for that purpose)

:D
Doubt is a feeling stronger than certainty itself..
Ask yourself, "When was it that you forsaken yourself?"
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

CaliKilla

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:27 am

Re: Haypi dragon evolution

The bad thing about this game after the double turn was introduced is the ability for the first player by level or agility to be able to do a complete kill / aka one shot someone . We are forced to down play our strength just to see what the other ayer is going to do. It takes away from having an agility stone . We are unable to tell the level we are facing except if we know them by names and have played them before . We have spent many many dollars on getting our dragons beefed up to all orange stones for us to down play them ?
This is where it gets unfair . Plus another issue is when we get to level 40 thats a major accomplishment and it needs to be awarded better than this and what i mean is being protected more from one shots no matter what dragon you have ... Period . I just feel that a level 40 should not be one shotted by any one and especially getting crited in one hit with no rage by a devil thats ridiculous.
Cali the killa from california

Fav bolt 40 8 oj
Crystal 40 8 oj
Devil 40 7 oj
Leshy 40 7 oj
Eggy 40 7 oj
Roco 40 7 oj
Pip 40 7 purp
Angelo 37 2 oj

Return to Suggestions