FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Let's get some things straight....

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Chilldude

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:22 am

Let's get some things straight....

Please, guys honestly lets stop all this fighting. All this yammering between players doesn't help this game. How can we improve the game when 50% of posts are stabs at support (with all its faults lets be honest) and other players. Let's focus on fixing this damn game.

I feel like haypi staff is NOT taking this game in the right direction. After constant pleas and complaints they have not listened. YES there ARE problems with the server and everybody knows it. These updates, mines and enhancements only increase the gap between heavy coiners and non coiners.

But let's ignore that for a second, i want to talk about the constant new servers. I'd say it takes an easy 2-3 months for a server to really get going. IF SERVERS ARE OPENING EVERY WEEK OR 2 HOW CAN SERVERS SURVIVE??????
They can't.
Haypi has become a game where you can play for a few weeks, hit lvl 10 and just server hop to a new adventure. This is the very problem we have.
Haypi is basically killing itself slowly.

Secondly, Why even bother to have a forum at all if the staff will just ignore it?

99% of Support's posts on the forums are reply's to bugs or errors in the game. Not once have I seen a Support # reply to a post about how they are going to IMPROVE haypi. I see haypi as a leaking dam, support keeps patching it up with corks, but eventually it's gonna explode. The anger and rage for the players is understandable RICO. Like you haven't been infuriated by support *cough* S3 *cough*.

But if haypi doesn't step their act up people will quit. These "updates" are horrible, they should fire whoever thought of these.

Okay now i'm almost done ranting ;)
First off exchange rate for Asian players, face it, they get coins for cheaper, American and european players, DEAL WITH IT! Haypi won;t change it because
1) they don't have the power to
2) they still get money so it makes no difference to them
How do you think these 3rd party websites are selling cheap coins??? ^ that.

Finally, my suggestions................

Enhancements: Stop making it a chance to lose, make it simple, 300+ coins for a max enhance (per item) , no BS failing JUST STRAIGHT UPGRADING.

Mines: Either get rid of them or add alliance prestige tab. But at least add prestige tab.

Stacking attacks: What were you thinking support?? NOT HAPPENING

Everything else is golden ;)
I love haypi and it would suck to see a game this great die such a pointless death.
<3
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:29 am

Re: Let's get some things straight....

Chilldude wrote:Please, guys honestly lets stop all this fighting. All this yammering between players doesn't help this game. How can we improve the game when 50% of posts are stabs at support (with all its faults lets be honest) and other players. Let's focus on fixing this damn game.

I feel like haypi staff is NOT taking this game in the right direction. After constant pleas and complaints they have not listened. YES there ARE problems with the server and everybody knows it. These updates, mines and enhancements only increase the gap between heavy coiners and non coiners.

But let's ignore that for a second, i want to talk about the constant new servers. I'd say it takes an easy 2-3 months for a server to really get going. IF SERVERS ARE OPENING EVERY WEEK OR 2 HOW CAN SERVERS SURVIVE??????
They can't.
Haypi has become a game where you can play for a few weeks, hit lvl 10 and just server hop to a new adventure. This is the very problem we have.
Haypi is basically killing itself slowly.

Secondly, Why even bother to have a forum at all if the staff will just ignore it?

99% of Support's posts on the forums are reply's to bugs or errors in the game. Not once have I seen a Support # reply to a post about how they are going to IMPROVE haypi. I see haypi as a leaking dam, support keeps patching it up with corks, but eventually it's gonna explode. The anger and rage for the players is understandable RICO. Like you haven't been infuriated by support *cough* S3 *cough*.

But if haypi doesn't step their act up people will quit. These "updates" are horrible, they should fire whoever thought of these.

Okay now i'm almost done ranting ;)
First off exchange rate for Asian players, face it, they get coins for cheaper, American and european players, DEAL WITH IT! Haypi won;t change it because
1) they don't have the power to
2) they still get money so it makes no difference to them
How do you think these 3rd party websites are selling cheap coins??? ^ that.

Finally, my suggestions................

Enhancements: Stop making it a chance to lose, make it simple, 300+ coins for a max enhance (per item) , no BS failing JUST STRAIGHT UPGRADING.

Mines: Either get rid of them or add alliance prestige tab. But at least add prestige tab.

Stacking attacks: What were you thinking support?? NOT HAPPENING

Everything else is golden ;)
I love haypi and it would suck to see a game this great die such a pointless death.
<3

I can't dispute anything in this post. I hope a lot of people read this. A+
<<

Chilldude

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:33 am

Thank you sir ;)
For a second i thought rico removed my topic :O
I really hope a support will come and tell me i'm wrong. ^_^
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:35 am

Haha. So dId I. Had to look for it.

Like I said I hope they do and respond. A little more interaction them IMO would make it better.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:13 pm

Too bad it's hidden in the beta thread. Should be in general discussion.
<<

Ripvamp

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:19 am

It's funny how most of the problems can be summed up in a couple of paragraphs and haypi still seem to be clueless (or ignorant) on how to make the game better for everyone.......... Shame on you support and haypi :P

I wonder if we made a topic where people would just say if there quitting haypi because of the new update and see how many people may quit, haypi may listen then if they definitely know how many people they would lose :D if this is already being done can someone tell me where so I can sign up :)
Ripvamp -s124 (Active ish)
Ripvamp2 s81 (Inactive)
~reaper~ s88 (Inactive)
-_reaper_- s92 (Inactive)
/-reaper-\ s96 (Active)
\-reaper-/ s99 (Inactive)
<-reaper-> s600 (Active)

So what if you don't like me, my mum says I'm a special little boy :P
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:55 am

Good idea for a topic but im sure it would get locked pretty quick cause ppl would be giving their opinion and we can't have that. Where's the thought police?
<<

Chilldude

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:39 am

Thought police already C-Blocked this topic by moving it to suggestions, i dont understand why, i'm trying to help haypi by getting people (hopefully support) to read this.
so that they can wake up and smell the coffee.
:twisted:
<<

cocakoala123

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 pm

I'm wierd but u hate me and that thing up there sucked
<<

cocakoala123

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:51 pm

No I jking the guy makes some pretty good points :D

Return to Suggestions