FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Free Coins And Offers Through TapJoy Needs To Be Fixed

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

KingJim13

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:01 am

Free Coins And Offers Through TapJoy Needs To Be Fixed

Ive noticed that myself and many others I play with, some for years even, all have the same issues as I do. No matter how simple the offer may be it never ever rewards me with the coins after completing the offers. This is the first and only game that I've had so much trouble with and worst of all the first game I kill myself daily striving to acquire the free coins I've earned and desperately need by going through the same typical long drawn out process taking days to weeks. Not to mention all the work for even just 1 coin. Why can't you just synchronize with Tapjoy like all other games do and have the game debit our accounts with coins when Tapjoy confirms offer completion? Seems simple enough considering how easy it is to do in all the hundreds of other Games out there. This is the single most important thing I could possibly ask to have resolved, having the system work properly would literally increase my enjoyment of this game ten fold. I buy coins regularly so don't get me wrong, I'm not being a cheapo but when I also spend money and time on the offers to earn the coin rewards I want what is promised upon completion and not just having to fil a pre made ticket out after every single transaction. And let's be honest. Tapjoy, the advertisers and ultimately you, Haypi, are making out like bandits since I know these systems don't pay for themselves. All I'm asking is if everyone gets to pay you for advertising slots and marketing for your company and games, the least that could be done is allow us a hassle free process of actually earning our virtual currency (not costing you guys a dime considering your the ones who fabricate the algorithms and code literally making your own currency for free to sell in game to the masses) so with out further explaination please, oh god please just make this one of your priority fixesinmthis up coming patch. Thousands of people would be forever greatfull! Thanks and take care!

Regards,
Allen
<<

Joesixpack

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 am

Re: Free Coins And Offers Through TapJoy Needs To Be Fixed

I got shorted here as well, I've never got anything Tapjoy after downloading or purchasing things on tapjoy. and it seems no one wants to be take ownership here! I also registered a credit card and I got the card just fine, never got the COINS for it though. Thats extremely infuriating... Most times I ask for support I get blown off, I presume Haypi doesn't want to be known as cheats, liars, and Charlatans who present offers without delivering!
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Free Coins And Offers Through TapJoy Needs To Be Fixed

Tapjoy is not under haypi co.

Any game powered by tapjoy has this shortage, i personally believe tapjoy is having financial problems so you have to wait till its solved..

Tdlr - tapjoy is an individual company and this shortage is on every game
Doubt is a feeling stronger than certainty itself..
Ask yourself, "When was it that you forsaken yourself?"
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>

Return to Suggestions