FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

News Building

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

inoobu

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 am

News Building

I think in the new update the news building should be become of more use as it isn't been used as much in the game and only used for new game updates.

Personally I think the news building should be able to keep letters in from alliance and newly updates with alliance requests and new annoucements this will be a good benefit as people do not want to lose important letters from their alliance and the normal letter tab should be used for scout reports amd war reports or have tabs within the letter tab for three sections : war report, scout report, letters from players or alliance.

This will make it much simpler for players and won't have to delete scouts and war reports to save the important letters.

hope you enjoy my idea. :D
Roses are nice violets are fine.
ill be the six, if you be the nine.

69ERNERD
<<

Brendens

Beginner

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Re: News Building

Good idea.
Brendens s124 - Very active
ScareFair s93- Little visits.
<<

inoobu

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Thanks, I'm pretty sure others would appreciate the idea due to the fact many people complain about losing important infromation from letters and give a clear understanding and sort out war reports letter etc into topics. ;)
Roses are nice violets are fine.
ill be the six, if you be the nine.

69ERNERD
<<

.Ice97.

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:48 am

that would help those cowards that attack you then use an alt to spam your mailbox so you cant see who did it. tjose people should be banned in my opinion. absolutely hate cheaters.

Return to Suggestions