FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Coins

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Horgh

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Coins

Cut the price of coins in half permanently. Also for PVP take the option to buy coins out. That will eliminate cheating. Seriously, compared to other mobile games, you charge way too much and with chinese players getting coin for cheap its becoming one-sided.
<<

Xbeast600X

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:44 am

Re: Coins

Coins are Haypi's profit, it's what keeps the servers up and running and the staff working, cutting coins in half will cut profits in half and eliminating purchases in pvp would hurt Haypi even more
<<

Brendens

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:00 am

Haypi is losing more than 60% of their revenue to cheap coin sellers. By lowering the prices, people may see legitimate coin buying easier than having to trust a stranger online. Plus they wont get banned either.
Brendens s124 - Very active
ScareFair s93- Little visits.
<<

Horgh

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Brendens wrote:Haypi is losing more than 60% of their revenue to cheap coin sellers. By lowering the prices, people may see legitimate coin buying easier than having to trust a stranger online. Plus they wont get banned either.

Exactly the point I'm making. More affordable means more buying from Haypi. As far as profit goes it will be increased tremendously. Look at all the players who quit because they can't compete With heavy coiners. PVP should start with 300 coin as usual but its worked just fine in beta without buying coins. Easier to find the hackers and legitimizes the contest.
<<

Sharisu

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:35 pm

On my android based phone, I cannot even buy or even get free coin offers on beta at all. It should be available to all phones and not just certain phones.

Return to Suggestions