FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Equipment

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 am

Equipment

A scout report will show Enhanced level 0, but that doesn't tell youbif it is a level 1 equipment or lvl 15. Especially so with this new update i would like to know what level it is. Then it iis normally safe to assume enhanced gear willbalways be lvl 15 (it isn't always tho). How can we plan aa battle not knowing if the horse gives him +2 speed or +30?
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
<<

Brendens

Beginner

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:26 am

Re: Equipment

Its all part of the fun! Youre gonna have to guess.
Brendens s124 - Very active
ScareFair s93- Little visits.
<<

inoobu

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:06 am

On this game you're not suppose to know all details of your opponent as it will ruin the fun of when attacking, defending and commanding. Having a scout report showing their level of equipment and enhancement will be pretty unfair to lower level players who haven't upgraded to level ten scout, I think the scout report layout is enough information to know about your opponent in the game.

:) Have fun gaming.
Roses are nice violets are fine.
ill be the six, if you be the nine.

69ERNERD
<<

trb

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 pm

My blood type o negative I like puppies running around nekid screaming hallelouya omg Wat else you wanna know...LOL
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Lol
<<

Lilpat9413

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi I like the new equips there great and all but it's kinda unfair how the sell to npc tab is so big in the middle when u have max enhanced and max upgraded equip and the equip tab is so small on the top of the equip. This may cause some people to accidentally sell there equip that they spent alot of time or money upgrading. I know I almost did but I saved myself. It's just a suggestion to get the equips updated where its harder to sell your equip then just in two clicks in the middle. If u ask why the person took off there equip its probably cause they were doing a planned battle.
<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:15 am

from my point of view, haypi kingdom player should get different lvl of equipment from market as well.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:07 pm

.mm. wrote:from my point of view, haypi kingdom player should get different lvl of equipment from market as well.

Wrong thread :P

OT: This, what you're experiencing is the beauty of a higher scouting tech level than yourself. To get an in depth scout reading, you must have a higher scout tech than your opponent--and if both of you have lvl 10, then it's an even match: neither can obtain the details on the other. This is positioned to make the game more of a challenge. There are still ways of figuring out the details of your opponent, it just take much more time, calculation, and thought. You're asking for the game to get easier, in a nutshell, :) I don't think this suggestion will pass.

Edit: Just realized this is a dead post (2012). Please don't comment further, thank you.

Return to Suggestions