FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Attack Times

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Jon-doe

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Re: Attack Times

Trouble here is we won't be listened to.

Instead of being fun compatible this is going to become a bore chore.
Haypi basically needs to come forward and say "we are giving you the option of a farming army"

The big name players will not like being restricted to a capped army size. This will cost haypi a very loyal fan base. And with that goes haypi income.

Rethink it.

Quickly.

JD s127 (soon to be inactive if this rubbish starts)
<<

Tones53

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi this is a really dumb idea ,many people I know will not stand for this and will leave haypi for a better game that does not mske attacking and farming a time consuming part of the game .Many people will lokk for other games that are less boring if these rules are brought into the game I for one wont spend anymore money onthis game and will be bye for me do not bring in this ridiculious rule or most of the people will leave and hapyi kindom will die a slow death.
<<

MrsWillie

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Hmm...I don't believe I like this one bit. From a personal army perspective, I would just quit playing. I have spent a great deal of $ on haypi because I can and because I enjoy(Ed) it. If either the attack stacking or increase to warp are implemented, haypi will instantly lose more than a dozen accounts when I delete the app. It's bad enough that support isn't united-meaning when two people ask the same question they get different answers. I'm concerned with the greedy approach to a phone game. People have invested time and money here in haypi land and made some really great friends. It' makes me very un-haypi to see this news...
:evil:

-Mrs
<<

*anette*

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:29 pm

I agree with all of you. I have spent money on buing coins before, but now that I see this coming I won't spend an other dime before I see if this will be reality or not. If this is implemented I will quit. They should try to make the game more fun for the players. That should be the main goal for the update. They have loads of existing players, an if they make it more fun they will get lots of free advertising. I won't reccomend a game I think is slow and boring to anyone.

Let us know what happens and give us some response so we know what to expect. I would like to buy some coins, buy not if I'm going to quit soon!
<<

Nullbomb

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:08 am

I have played Haypi for a long time now, if this concept for attacks being stacked goes ahead I will quit. Haypi's treatment of its players is often shambolic we are not just users to be bullied into being told what we will accept, we are customers also. Like many I purchase coins, if you insist upon pushing this ridiculous idea on us you will find that many like myself will quit and the money you get from our purchases will drop drastically. If you do not care to listen to what your customers want then understand you are not the only war game on the market. If you wish to maintain your profits then listen to your user/customers.
<<

LordSzakal

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:48 am

This update is horrible!!!!!!!!!!

The longevity of the oasis's makes the game more of a pain in the *** than fun. The old oasis sytem needs returned. Since the update crop went from .12 to .4 and the prestige hits are beyond rare now because now people arent building as big as they use to.

I did like the level 20 equipment idea but i surely didnt like being stuck with equipment that I bought for my teammates. I spend a lot of $ on this game and the haypi company is sucking the life out of this game.
<<

wweram675

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:41 pm

You haven't listened to those before me, so I don't believe you'll be any different for me.
HAYPI, YOUR GAME IS DYING! The updates are only making the game worse. We don't want cr*p that is useless from support. So many suggetions that people like are in that forum. I haven't seen one that you've used. Those are things the people like. I'm looking out for our opinion, and yours. That is, if you like income and you like paying workers. You are losing players by forcing things we don't like on us. We can find another game, it'll be hate to find more players the way your making updates. I beg you to trash this update, or users will trash and talk trash about your game. Just sayin'. :evil:
RAM was then.
RAM is now.
RAM will be Forever.
I. am. RAM.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 pm

wweram675 wrote:You haven't listened to those before me, so I don't believe you'll be any different for me.
HAYPI, YOUR GAME IS DYING! The updates are only making the game worse. We don't want cr*p that is useless from support. So many suggetions that people like are in that forum. I haven't seen one that you've used. Those are things the people like. I'm looking out for our opinion, and yours. That is, if you like income and you like paying workers. You are losing players by forcing things we don't like on us. We can find another game, it'll be hate to find more players the way your making updates. I beg you to trash this update, or users will trash and talk trash about your game. Just sayin'. :evil:

Agreed
Previous

Return to Bug Report