FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Attack Times

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Kurt!

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Attack Times

Attack times are getting stacked based on the player, and not on the target attacked. I sent 3 attacks out, to 3 different locations all within 3 minutes from my main. The first attack was normal, but the next 2 were stacked out 10 min each. When I sent a second attack to the first target, it stacked out to the end of the other attacks.
Attachments
IMG_1625.png
IMG_1625.png (229.78 KiB) Viewed 9815 times
<<

Kurt!

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Re: Attack Times

It seems the error for attack times isn't limited to sending attacks. I had an attack going out, less than 10 minutes away and someone tried to steal an oasis from me, and was stacked behind my attack going out.
Attachments
IMG_1631.png
IMG_1631.png (220.62 KiB) Viewed 9792 times
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 am

when there's an ongoing battle(being attacked or attacking), the marching time will automatically last longer.
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:08 am

Could this be fixed? Because with this, you have no time to hunt- your troops will automatically be waiting when your opponent gets their if they are smart and drag out a battle to 20 rounds. This cam easily be taken advantage up. I like the old way better :/
<<

FaIlenking

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 pm

support9 wrote:when there's an ongoing battle(being attacked or attacking), the marching time will automatically last longer.

Lemme get this straight, if there is an ha_a on each side of me and I attack both of them at the same time I'll get one in 1min and the second one I'll have too wait an extra 10 minutes? Because you can clearly see on those photos that they are hitting different points there's no need for 10 Extra minutes.
<<

Xbeast600X

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:40 pm

People could just attack players next to them so they can't be warped on, because the warper's attack would get stacked on the players attack, easily abused
<<

Kurt!

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:01 pm

FaIlenking wrote:
support9 wrote:when there's an ongoing battle(being attacked or attacking), the marching time will automatically last longer.

Lemme get this straight, if there is an ha_a on each side of me and I attack both of them at the same time I'll get one in 1min and the second one I'll have too wait an extra 10 minutes? Because you can clearly see on those photos that they are hitting different points there's no need for 10 Extra minutes.

On top of this, if you get attacked, then you go to attack someone/something at the same time, your attack is stacked out 10 minutes after mine. Even though you may not have any other attack going on.

THIS IS CLEARLY A MISTAKE, AND HOPEFULLY NOT THE WAY THAT ATTACKING WILL HAPPEN GOING FORWARD.
<<

support97

Elite

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 am

There's 10 minutes interval between 2 battles. New rule. :D
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 am

support97 wrote:There's 10 minutes interval between 2 battles. New rule. :D

So Farming is gonna be much slower. This sucks!!!!!! People don't have all the time in the world to wait that long. :( I don't like this
<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:33 pm

support97 wrote:There's 10 minutes interval between 2 battles. New rule. :D

This is silly I experienced this yesterday on my normal server.

We are currently at war, so i attacked a rival with a smaller force from one of my sub cities, the defender confident that he could beat my smaller pulled his hunts and waited to defend. Meanwhile i'd gathered and warped into a vacant slot next to him, when the march timer had reached the exact point that a march from my warped would take i withdrew the attack from the distant sub and launched an attack from my strategically placed warp sub. It stacked 10 mins i imeditately withdrew fearing it had lagged, and lanuched another attack from the warp sub and guess what 9mins attack time when it should have been 5-10 seconds. I withdrew again and attacked 5 mins later and its a 4 min march time.

If this is brought in it's quite frankly stupid, timing in is part of the skill of the game, to take away such a big part of skilled warfare is ludicrous. how are we supposed to take subs like this or time in on returned attacks?

Honestly it's like the people behind this update have never played the game, seriously not one of the valid suggestions have been considered and the ideas that have been presented look like the imagining of your stereo typical expert (yes sarcasm). WHAT HAVE YOU PPL DONE WITH THOMAS? i find it hard to believe that a guy who created this utterly briliant game can get it SOOOOOOOO!!!!! wrong, have you kidnapped him? (serious question)

You will probably put this down to ranting from one individual but if you'd bothered to check s117's (the server that's been with you from the start) wc last nite, you would have found 20-30 vastly experience coin players agree (first time ever) that this update will ruin the game.

What we needed was reasons to play not a root and branch overhaul, god why don't you ppl listen? We needed new goals levels, achievements, tasks etc new techs to sink our teeth into etc. an expansion to mines to allow greater skill etc. WE DID NOT NEED 10min attack cooldown (works in dragon no doubt but this isnt dragon), 40 coins for warping a sub (40+ players have already told me they wont warp anymore (there goes your income) and generally silly tasks that a lvl 1 could do. Coupled with the frankly rudderless support system over the last year (wheres tracy? it's no coinsidance that shes left and players seem to know more than support, at times it's like they make it up as they go along) this update will frankly do more harm than good.

I'm glad Haypi grew it deserved sucess you have a great product, but the last year it's as if you don't care for you customers your game or your customers opinions, hence why loads have left. Even big companies must listen to their customers otherwise once that trust in broken (at theirs not much love for you guys anymore tbh) the company will fail.
Next

Return to Bug Report