FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Command button

<<

WarriorM

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:37 am

Command button

Ive had many many many command button issues to really get frustrated over this game.
Every few attacks/defense battles, I get my command button either locked up or not showing at all.
I just went thru spending over $350 in coins to build up my army, and then someone attacks and could not defend due to no command button available in actions menu.
This always and usually happens on server 9. Never had this problem happening on server 1 or 7.
I email support and I always get some kind of odd excuse and never a solution.
My next step is to email Apple for full refund on a game glitch for which im paying my hard earned money.
This is really ridiculous that such weird excuses they find for such glitches. I truly believe the only way for this to get fixed is thru a dispute for full refund with Apple.
I will not pay for a glitchy game my hard earned money. I know this is a glitch, as many co-players and friends have same issues and after searching the forums I can see others have same problems.

Developers please fix this issue. I'm still taking this up with Apple for a full refund. I'm not goo g to give away free money.
<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:23 am

Re: Command button

The command menu can be reached by going to actions-> command-> then click one of your troops to command them.
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:41 am

u mean the button stay callback/white?
well then restart game before attack starts
<<

kaishuoy

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:37 am

Yeah I've had this as well. Also once my whole army vanished and I couldn't hunt them but someone attacks me, I can't even see them in command but war report shows attackerkilled them all. Support gave a retaded response. Like "thank you well look into this"
<<

Adina329

Veteran

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:52 am

That's probably the best response you could possibly ask for.
"Thank you, we'll look into this"...I'd pay money to hear that kind of response to every day issues.

From what I hear from others and from my own experiences, it seems like this issue most often occurs when players continuously hit the button before it even changes properly to attack.
I find that if I want until the counter hits zero then wait 3-5 seconds more, I never have this problem any more.
Adina329-Server5, Adina10-Server10, Adz12-Server12, Adina14-Server14,Adina28-Server28,Adina30-Server30
<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 am

Please download the latest version 2.01 and if you still encounter this, please send us a letter with screenshots. If you are attacked by other player, the command button will only appear when the countdown reaches 0
<<

Thomas

Marquis

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:24 am

We found that this phenomenon will happen when your Internet has a bad connection, Wifi will often out of work, or take back data slowly. Server lag can lead to this phenomenon as well, and you can do nothing when server lag, rather than only the problem of command button.

Return to Bug Report