FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Refuse war period is a waste of coins

<<

Nickdphish

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:47 am

Refuse war period is a waste of coins

I bought 50 coins worth of refuse war time, and players can still attack my oasises. If they take them, I can not attack back, I have to take an empty oasis, which a player can also take. I bought this expecting to be able to take some time away from the game without having to worry about it, but if I lose my crops, I'll lose my troops. I contacted support and the said "sorry, this will be fixed in future updates." So I asked if they can take me off refuse war time and just refund the coins -"sorry, we can not remove refuse war time." ok, can you just refund my coins? -"sorry"
I have spent as much as another game console on this game, and that is their customer service? If I bought a wii and I had to plug it in every 12 hours or I would lose all game progress, I would get a full refund. All I want is my 50 coins, which are an imaginary product and costs them nothing, but that is too much to ask? What I want to know is, if there is a glitch in the game and your coins disappear, will the response also be "sorry."? As such, I would recommend that no one waste money on refuse war, and secondly, I would recommend no one spend money on coins since the customer support seems to be unable to refund them if there is a problem.
<<

Digibear

Baron

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Re: Refuse war period is a waste of coins

Noted Nick, sorry about your loss and hopefully it will get sorted.
<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:59 pm

I believe Thomas is fixing this right now, he said he fixed it in s9 but idk. Just hope for the best
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:37 pm

tram this is the same post....
<<

Obelisk

Citizen

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:30 pm

i do fnd refuse war a bother. if this is a service we pay for, why can't we cancel it? also, inability to milk forts or take oasis or protect oasis, make refuse war a lousy option. i would rather sacrifice my troops to fort. the issue had been long enough. developer should really rethink or redesign the refuse war service. it will not worth be it if there is so much restriction on my part.
<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

That's why you hide your troops no need for refuse war hence ur just complaining on wc about me hiding troops and your hiding behind refusal
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm

jam never heard of starving?
<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm

uranos wrote:jam never heard of starving?

oh yes I have since the members of phalanx attempt it all the time haha but yet again he has a couple hundred coins I don't think he needs to worry about being starved especially when u can take oasis in no mans lad

Return to Bug Report